“Perfect Hospitality”
Review of Premist Hotel

Premist Hotel
Ranked #117 of 1,181 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

It was a perfect christmas vacation for us in a perfect hotel in a perfect City. It really exceeded all our expectations. The staff the decoration and the location of the hotel was more than exceptional. Especially the New Year cocktail was extraordinary with large scale of treat. I recommend Premist to everyone who want to spend great time in Istanbul.

• Stayed: January 2014
Mahir Y, Owner at Premist Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2014

Dear valued guest,

Kind greetings from Istanbul old city! It is of great pleasure to all the team of the Premist Hotel to read how much you have enjoyed your visit to our hotel.

We would like to thank you for your great comments and we do hope that your travel plans will bring you back again...

We look forward welcoming you back in the nearest future!

Best Regards,

Mahir YÜKSEL.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

Excellent hotel!
The location is super! A quiet street near the main gate Topkapi - the palace of the Ottoman emperors. On the next street you can find huge number of restaurants. It is only 5 minute walking to the main square of Sultanahmet. Rooms are in Ottoman style. Rooms are ideally clear. Great bed. Perfectly balanced breakfast. Very attentive and friendly staff. Special thanks to Mustafa. There was no problem what he couldn't help to solve.
Recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for your great review!

It's very nice to hear that you really enjoyed in your stay. We do hope that your travel plans will bring you back...

We look forward welcoming you back in the nearest future!

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed three nights for New Years Eve. This is a great boutique hotel. Personalized and attentive service differentiates from chain hotels. They made several reservations for us and spent time to orient us to the City on arrival. I was convinced that staff actually cared that I had a nice time in Turkey and at the hotel.

Honestly, perfectly located. 5 min walk to main sites but tucked onto a quiet street off of the well beaten tourist path.

Room was comfortable and well appointed even if a little on small side (though we were not bothered by this). Feels like new construction in a good way. Everything feels high end including bathroom.

Fullsome breakfast included. Reliable wifi. Snacks waiting in reception to enjoy when pit-stopping from sight-seeing. They really focus on the little things to make you feel at home.

Thanks to Esim and friends for an unforgettable time.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Mahir Y, Owner at Premist Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2014

Dear valued guest,

I appreciate that for your generous comments. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us at Premist. I am so glad that overall you were happy about your stay and also shared your valuable comments with us. Meanwhile, It's very nice to see to mentioning name of our staff by you.

Thank you very much in behalf of all Premist team for your nice comment and we look forward welcoming you back in the nearest future again!

Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

It was my first time in istanbul but I m very suprised because it was one of the best hotel I have ever seen Facilities staff and also Breakfast but there is just point . There's no Elevator but in this area all are same it is highly recommended

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank sanchezferna

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for your great review!

We appreciate for your nice comments and we do hope that your travel plans will bring you back to the Premist Hotel.

I look forward welcoming you back in the nearest future!

Reviewed 2 January 2014

My sister and I stayed here for 4 nights in October. We loved the funky decor. We ended up staying in two different rooms, due to a mix up with our reservation. Both rooms were terrific and the problem was rectified with speed and grace. The breakfast was fine, nothing really special.
The only thing that surpassed the decor was the staff. They were exceptional. Very warm, friendly and helpful. The manage, Esin, truly made our trip to Istanbul feel like we were at home.
The location is excellent. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Dear valued guest,

I appreciate that for your great comments. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us at Premist. I am so glad that overall you were happy about your stay and also shared your valuable comments with us. I am also glad to see to mentioning name of our staff by you.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

I travel a lot for business and I care always the location where my business related with. Premist is located in heart of Old City. You can take a walk just a little bit to reach to the bluemosque suare. Staff went out of their way to help me for everything. Wi-fi was so fast that was exactly what I needed. Breakfast and service was good as well. I would like to be back there someday. Thank you.

• Stayed: December 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for your great review! It's very nice to hear that you really enjoyed during your business trip at Premist Hotel with us. We appreciate for your nice comments and we do hope that your travel plans will bring you back...

We look forward welcoming you back in the nearest future.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

Unfortunately I just stayed one night at this special Hotel. I wish I would have chance of staying more. I stayed at Premist in order to visit historical places in Old City at the end of my last day in Istanbul. This was a good choice for my purpose because all places that I wish to visit such as Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Grand Bazaar were all in walking distance. The staff was excellent and so helpfull. Room was a little small but well decorated. Hopefully I Will be back

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank AdalsonWilson

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for your great review. It's a great pleasure to hear all your positive thoughts about the location and service. We hope to see you in Premist again in nearest future!

We look forward to hearing from you in near future!

Best Regards,