“Very convenient”
Review of Ada Home Istanbul

Ada Home Istanbul
Ranked #41 of 1,246 Speciality Lodging in Istanbul
Reviewed 11 June 2013 via mobile

I stayed here 7 nights in the first week if June me and my family and we totally enjoyed our stay. Ada home is in a perfect location just 10 minutes walk to everything around Taksim and Taksim metro station, very clean moderne and specious apartments, the staff is so helpful specially our friend Mustafa who helped me a lot during my stay.
Zuhair Alhag

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Ali M

Reviewed 14 May 2013

We stayed here for 5 nights at beginning of April.Apartments are located 5 minutes from Taksim square. Nice. cozy and clean. We were in apartment on ground floor with small terrace. In room just above bed there is a light show. Very convenient kitchen. Nice small bathroom. Mustafa ,the owner is a great guy,he will try to help with everything!! Would stay here again if I would have some business on Taksim ,but for private travels I would choose Sultanahmet area.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank DraganaBlagojevic
Reviewed 29 March 2013

I really recommend this hotel, quality/price value was absolutely great. The location is perfect, close to Taksim Square and Mustafa welcomed us very nicely, waiting for our flight quite late in the night.
I loooved the light system, with different colors!
Thanks Mustafa for a really nice stay, I felt like home.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank alessiaenna
Reviewed 12 March 2013

I definitely recommend you this amazing hotel!

1) The location is great, close to Taksim Square

2) The flat / rooms were perfect and clean (in our room there was also a funny light changing different color with a remote control)

3) Mustafa and his staff are very very nice, friendly and helpful

Highly recommended to everyone!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DavideDB1
Reviewed 19 February 2013

This was my 7 th visit to in Istanbul and I must say I chose a great place for a reasonable price, this time. Went there with my cousin for 6 nights . The hotel is at a perfect position, close to Taksim square and very easy to reach. Check in was pleasant and quick. The staff was really helpful , friendly and responsive. The apartment was splendid , spacious and very clean with new kitchen appliances and dishes, flat tv screens , new modern looking furniture. Everything was so comfortable. Being sclose to Taksim square, bus and underground station still, it is absolutely a quiet place in a quiet street and friendly neigbourhood. This is something we really liked, since everything of importance was so easy to reach but still we had such a pleasnat, relaxing atmosphere when we got back from our sightseeing, shoping or clubing. I can't boast enough about this place. I think about it all the time and am booking forward to going back..

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Ivana38111
Reviewed 21 January 2013

We stayed at Ada Home for six nights. We had a two-rooms apartment at the third floor. The location is very central, a few minutes walking distance from Taksim square, and still in a relatively calm street. Mustafa and his staff were extremely nice and helpful. The apartments are well furnished and equipped. Definitely a nice experience, and good value for money.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Porever
Reviewed 21 January 2013

The appartment I was staying was just perfect. Clean, minimal design and in excellent location. Just 5 min walk from Taksim square but the spot is very quiet.Mustafa and his friends were really friendly. Highly recommended to everyone!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo