“Car Service and Tour”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Car Service and Tour”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Hakan arranged our car service to and from airport. Driver was on time, drove safely and was helpful with luggage. Hakan also arranged a one-day tour guide for us and we thoroughly enjoyed Murat's company, knowledge and especially his ability to get us to the front of the lines!! Our tour included a luncheon which Murat arranged after asking us what we wanted to eat and what part of the city we wanted to have lunch in.

Visited May 2014

• Turkish first
Verscio, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Efficient and reliable”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I contacted Hakan at Istanbullife.org because I needed a ticket for a football match, and I must say I'm very satisfied with the service: he quickly answered to my Email in a very good English and arranged a ticket for me in a very short time. Besides, Hakan asked if I also needed a taxi from the Ataturk airport from the hotel, and arranged that too, for a good price, and sent my football ticket to me through the taxi driver. In a few words, if you need an efficient, reliable and available service with a good and interesting range of offers for a good stay in Istanbul I'm sure that Hakan and the Istanbulllife.org crew will be an appropriate choice.

Birmingham, England
“Istanbul Sahabe Tour”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

It's amazing how many Sahabe are in Istanbul. This excellent tour took us to see them along with the very knowledgeable Dervish who provided commentary and background to enable us to fully appreciate the contribution of the people who we were visiting.

This was a very well organised tour with very friendly guides. Hakan was great with my 3 year old son who hasn't forgotten him.

The whole purpose of our visit to Istanbul was to explore the many religious sites there. I only stumbled across this tour a few weeks before our visit and am really glad that I did. A big thankyou to Hakan and the team and especially from my parents who were able to pay their respects in more places than they had imagined possible.

I'd thoroughly recommend this tour to anybody thinking of visiting the religious sites. It's simply not feasible to do it on your own!

Mohammad

Visited May 2014
Monfalcone, Italy
“Whirling Dervishes”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I have booked the tickets to go and see the Whirling Dervishes for my group.
I am completely satisfied of Mr Hakan, who was very kind and precise.
Don't forget to ask to see the view from the terrace of the house:from there you can have one of the most beautiful panoramas ever seen in Istanbul.

Rotterdam, The Netherlands
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great help in every way!”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Very happy to have found them. I had the transfer to the Hotel and later back to the airport. Football tickets plus transfer to and from the game, with assistance. Was very good on time, with a lot of help and fun. Thanks

Visited April 2014

Travellers who viewed Istanbul Life Cultural Tours/Day Tours - Senguler Travel also viewed

Been to Istanbul Life Cultural Tours/Day Tours - Senguler Travel? Share your experiences!