“Excellent choice near Istanbul Congress Center”

Inncity Hotel Nisantasi
Ranked #451 of 1,135 Hotels in Istanbul
Zaragoza, España
“Excellent choice near Istanbul Congress Center”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

This is an excellent, brand new hotel, near (less than 5 minutes walk through the park) the Istanbul Convention and Exhibition Center (ICEC). Nice rooms, with very comfortable beds and modern bathroom. Situated in a very quiet street. Very good breakfast, with turkish food (olives, cheese, yogurt) as well as fruits and pastries. Good price for this part of Istambul (Nisantasi). The staff in charge (a special mention to Ozlem) are always helpful and make good suggestions for dinner. If I have to attend again a meeting at the ICEC or have to visit the Taksim area I will return for sure to this excellent hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
4 Thank Javier1954

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
Reviewed 31 July 2013

We stayed at inncity hotel twice now and absolutely love it. Inncity is not a huge hotel with spacious lobby , however it is very welcoming and cozy.Excellent and attentive staff , not a single negative person in the hotel. The hotel is clean and quiet. It is unbelievable , how a hotel at Nisantasi, steps away from metro station , can be so quiet. It is defınetly worth what you pay for. This hotel was the best experience i have had in İstanbul

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
5 Thank Paul W
Los angles
Reviewed 24 July 2013

From the start to finish our stay at Inncity Hotel was amazing.The suite was roomy enough, very clean and suprisingly quiet.The Staff was exceptional -extremely efficient and welcoming.Vedat and the rest of the front desk staff were really helpful with restaurant recommendations, getting around on metro , etc . They were very accommodating and always with a smile on their faces.The open buffet breakfast was also fabulous , with fresh orange juice every morning. We would definitely stay there again and recommend to anyone going to nisantasi-istanbul

6 Thank Jessica M
Reviewed 23 July 2013

We stayed three nights at this charming boutique hotel.
Amazing place at Nisantasi.
Nice room (no view but very adequate) big enough, anyway you don't spend much time in your room, sleep, shower and go out.
The staff was very accomodating and courteous.
Good open buffet breakfast in the morning.
Would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed July 2013
4 Thank Nancysmith7676
Ellicott City, Maryland
Reviewed 18 July 2013

I loved, loved, loved this place. !!!! I I have been to Istanbul many times and I stayed different hotels over the years but this time my travel agent made the best choice for me be course the place I generally stayed wasn't available that time frame so I decided to give it a shot at least for a night but I end up staying longer and I canceled my other reservation since I loved this Hotel..
I highly recommend everybody especially people travel from another country...Generally I travel by myself as a women you sometimes feel very uncomfortable places you haven't been ..but I defiantly had a different experienced this time at İnncity Hotel.. you feel secured by yourself especially if you are a young women ..No problem what so ever ...My second worries when I travel how clean the hotel is ...I always, always look for clean hotel but İnncity hotel is not only clean also convenient and reasonable prices :)
One of the best ,safe, clean place you can stay in Istanbul with friendly employers .. It's my second address when I travel to Istanbul now...you'll be feeling welcomed from the friendly employers.. They do their best to help you if you need anything .. If you ask anything you don't have to wait forever.. They are all very attentive .. My room was spacious, clean and all the materials were high quality staff .. I felt like stayed in 7 Starr hotel :)
Excellent service with reasonable price will make you extra happy :) ...My best part was the having rich, healthy breakfast in the mornings...it's very convenient to shopping place, walking distance .. It's very quite, peaceful , nobody bothers you or trying to sell you staff..
I really do appreciate the management to create a very safe and clean environment for their visitors .. Also Internet was very important for me to have a speed access .. It was no headache whatsoever .. I'm planning to bring my kids and family next time to Istanbul.. I'm defiantly planning to stay here with my family to show them to beauty of Istanbul ... It's very rich with history ..
I wish to have the owner and management best of the luck for their business .. Also extra thankful to having a great experience most friendly , happy customer service ..
Thank you very much for my little gift blue eye key chain.. I'm keeping in my car to protect me from bad spirit :))
Looking forward to visit you guys in my next visit !!!!
Julya Daniel

Room Tip: Large rooms and clean
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Hulya52
Naples, Campania, Italy
Reviewed 24 June 2013

The room I was in was very clean and spacious. Even the bathroom was nice, clean and comfy. The staff is friendly and very attentive. Good breakfast with excellent fresh fruit. The location of the hotel is excellent, located 2 min away from the Osmanbey metro station and with many bus lines.
The cons: The room was vey hot: I had always the air conditioner on. For the bathroom is even worse because the AC is not in. The room overlooked a very neglected courtyard and overlooking other buildings. in addition, since the hotel is new it is very difficult to obtain the right indication to get to the hotel, taxi drivers included.

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor are noisy. Prefer higher floor rooms.
1 Thank Biagio M
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 June 2013

This is a perfect hotel with very good service and good location. The room was stylish and beautifully decorated. The bed was really comfortable. We had a delicious breakfast every morning. Everything was OK no exception. We highly recommend this hotel to all travellers.