“Tailored Tours to Match Budget & Preferences”

Walkabout Travel Istanbul / Day Tours
Ranked #146 of 431 Tours in Istanbul
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Mustafa Korkmaz did an outstanding job helping me put together a two week tour of Istanbul that met my budget requirements and my interests. What was really impressive was that when I emailed him about a problem, he called me immediately and it was resolved. I do not hesitate to suggest that you contact them for your travel needs in Istanbul or throughout Turkey.

1  Thank WWTravelertoo

Reviewed 5 May 2013

Great service provided by Ozge. She explained everything in detail and provided useful advise on the different options I had. Bookings, timing and in general everything went perfect. I even got more than I had paid for which I found really cool. Very reliable agency, I would highly recommend it even to my closest friends. I was very happy I made that choice, they really made my travel a memorable one.

Reviewed 27 April 2013

Murat is the best travel agent I never meet! He organized me an unforgettable trip into Capadoccia. and made me discover the local Istanbul.
He knows the history and culture of the city and will always have a story to tell you.

1  Thank Cloclo23_84
Reviewed 22 April 2013

We visited the team at Walkabout Travel whilst in Istanbul, we were looking to get the next 5 days of our trip in Turkey planned as we had come unprepared. The team at Walkabout were great, they assisted us with suggested places to go and stay, what companies were good to do tours with and everything was perfect. During our travel we had an itinery and everything else had been organised for us; bus tickets, hostel transfers, tours and experiences - we highly recommend the team at Walkabout Travel, they made our trip to Turkey great :)

Thank you Walkabout.
Jess & Mark

Reviewed 16 April 2013

Excellent service provided to us by Ozge at Walkabout Travel. Ozge is very friendly, helpful and we had no problems discussing our travel ideas with her. She also gave us great advice on what to do in our given time frame & budget. We had planned our first few days in Istanbul and 2 nights in Bodrum and we wanted to go elsewhere from there.. Our friendly hostel owner, Onur at Cheers Hostel (which Id also highly recommend also to stay here) advised us to go to Walkabout Travel to Ozge. She was very efficient and had everything booked and confirmed in a short while. We got collected from the agency by a bus from our hotel at Bodrum in which we went to Pamukkale- amazing hot springs and limestone rocks; stayed the night in Selcuc (small ancient town )and we were collected the next morning for a full day tour of Ephesus. That night we had a night bus to Goreme. This is an amazing cave town in which everyone should see. Friendly town, amazing scenery stayed in a cave hotel (Shoestring Cave Hotel with friendly staff). We did the hot air balloon ride there- breathtaking views of Cappadocia and we did 2 tours of Goreme/Cappadocia. Everything from transport to tours and shuttle buses to airport was planned very well.Also have to mention the scrumptious food on the tours and overall in which turkish food was devine.. Ozge made our trip very enjoyable and stress free in which we got to see alot more of Turkey than we had planned and this was in 5 days at a very reasonable cost. I Highly recommend Walkabout travel and Ozge for her excellent hospitality and service. :)