“Superb hotel”
Review of Faik Pasha Hotel

Faik Pasha Hotel
Ranked #40 of 1,163 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

The staff here looked after us so well. Very helpful and welcoming. We went for one of rooftop terrace rooms and had superb views. Some lovely restaurants and bars nearby, much more reasonably priced than those on or next to Istiklal. The hotel is a little hidden away so print the turkish directions from the hotel website.

Overall feeling was very homely.

1  Thank SenorDingusDongus

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Located in a hip and authentic area with antique shops, restaurants, bars, music clubs, cinemas at arm's length it was a unique experience to stay in this tastefully restored authentic hotel with so many nice touches. Original furniture, wood, tiles, paintings plus all the amenities of a modern hotel. It was cosy and comfortable like a private flat rather than a hotel. The Turkish bath and spa is great. After a long day it in the capital of Byzantine and Ottoman Empire in the old city you get restored. The owner-manager pays
personal attention. Staff and service is impeccable.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

It is a very pleasant hotel with beautifully decorated apartments and very friendly staff. I really enjoyed my stay there, the breakfast was very nice and the apartment very clean and comfortable. The only problem was for my 60-year-old mum to go up the 4th floor up a winding stairs but I guess very few buildings in Istanbul have lifts anyway. The location was excellent with just a few tram stops from the very center. Istiklal street is literally round the corner.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Meral D, Sahibi at Faik Pasha Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Our Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking time to share your feed back on Trip Advisor following your stay in Faik Pasha Suites and Apartments.

When we know that our team has been successful to please our guests during their stay with us,your positive comments are just like an "Incentive Awards" for us.

As it is written in our website "The mission is to give our guests their house’s comfort, to let them view Istanbul from a tourist view and a locals comfort."

We will always do our best in Faik Pasha Suites and Apartments for this mission.

We wish to host you and your friends here in the future,

Best wishes,
Faik Pasha Suites and Apartments Team.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Our family of four stayed here for a week in April. The rooms were beautifully decorated. The hotel is in a good location, about ten minutes from the tram to the old city and about ten minutes to lively Istiklal. The service was lovely, especially the wonderful Sehit, who was so kind and helpful with our kids. The hamam experience was excellent.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2014

My daughter and me planned a trip with 5 nights stay in Faik Pasha Istanbul.
The penthouse was lovely.
Because of a sudden surgery in hospital we had to stay 10 nights. Apart from the illnes it was no punishment : we stayed now in 3 other beautiful rooms.
The personal attention of Mrs. Meral Demir and the whole staff : we felt being pampered.
We will return here but then to visit more of the city.
Desiree and Fleur from Holland

1  Thank Faktuur

Dear Desiree,
I remember,it was Sunday, as it happens in every country, except on-call-doctors ,stand-by doctors and emergency services it is not possible to reach an internal deseases specialist in the weekends. You told me that you have a gastralgic ache,specially at nights,I took you German Hospital and later American Hospital.During this period I thought that how important to be in a right hotel when we are abroad.As a foreigner if something happens like yours it is not easy to find a proper place for the hospital-treatment.I felt my self resposible as a House Owner.At the end I and my staff were very happy that you had an succesful operation and came back to your home in Istanbul(:Faik Pasha Suites and Apartments) with happy smiley faces and recovery period was not difficult.
When I began this project:Faik Pasha Suites I realized that how important to host people in my premises ,night and day 7/24 it is a huge responsibility,as a house owner I should foresee every health and security matters as well as organizing my guests pleasant stay with us.
I had many experiences as a lawyer and now as a house owner in Faik Pasha Suites and Apartments and now I feel confident that me and my crew ;we know how to run a perfect place like Faik Pasha Suites and Apartments.

We are looking forward to host you,Lovely Fleur and your friends in the future.
Best wishes and regards,
Avv.Meral Kalav Demir.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

What can I say... Just an amazing place to stay in a perfect location with an extremely nice helpful group of staff. Breakfast was great and room was very clean and comfortable. Will be back for another stay in the near future.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

My wife and I had a good time in this hotel. The staff is friendly and for the most part very helpful. The location is great - in only a few minutes you can walk to the train station or to Istiklal avenue. The breakfast was really good! I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel