Faik Pasha Suites and Apartments
Room Mate Emir(Istanbul)
  • Room Service
Mr. Cas Hotels(Istanbul)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsistiklal streetboutique hotelbeyoglu areathe penthousesuperior roompublic transportationminute walkquiet areaturkeygalata towercihangirfurnituretaksimhearttrambasementtaxis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I’d recommend it for the location (close to Istiklal street – walking distance to taksim square), the friendly & helpful staff and the comfortable rooms. I was on a business trip by myself, first time in the city and they made my life easier. Do not miss the breakfast at the beautiful backyard

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank JamesH_uk123
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My partner was in Istanbul for a conference and was staying at the Hilton Istanbul Bomonti & Conference Center for the duration of the conference. When I joined him I stayed one evening there and found the hotel to be grand but far from the heart of the city, and found it to more similar to a resort than a hotel. Guests didn't seem too fussed to leave the hotel. This is why I chose Faik Pasha, centred in Galatasaray, Beyoglu in the middle of an antiques alley, this was a much more genuine experience in Istanbul. The life beat of the nightlife is within walking distance - I've stayed in Sultanahmet on a previous trip to Istanbul, and while close to historic sites, is very quiet at night.

Breakfast was incredibly pleasant in the garden terrace, good variety and service is attentive. Also used the on-site Hamam, which was 50 euros - pricey, but a private experience, after a tiring day walking the streets of Istanbul. The experience was fantastic, I always think to myself, why don't I do this all the time? Exfoliation, soap bath and massage - she even washed behind my ears. My partner was very happy with how soft my skin was after. Would try the Aga Hamami (from 1484) if I was to go back, as it is very close and just for something different.

Room was very well-sized, mini kitchenette and sofa, which we didn't really use. Perhaps I am too used to London, but I was impressed with how much space we had. Couldn't figure out how to use the safe or the TV, but TV isn't why we came to Istanbul.

Staff was attentive and helpful, but some staff didn't speak the most understandable English, but we all managed. Considering how few words I can say in Turkish, we were definitely okay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Good service, very clean and good decorated rooms... Spectacular breakfast. The price is so good for this kinda hotel. You can also go around beyoglu by walking and find out what the city offers you!!!

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank Kubikkk
Reviewed 25 June 2014

location very good, apparftament big. The only problem was that the apartment was under the street level and for this reason a little imid. The other problem was that the appartamente was under the breakfast room and in the morning we listened rumors from the breakfast room.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank geremy01
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The Faik Pasha Hotel is a rather unique structure with three outside doors opening up to apartment like structures. As such, there are no elevators, although there are porters who will carry your bags up and down the stairs. The rooms have been fashioned out of these older buildings, so the accommodations are a long way from being a Hyatt or Marriott facility. That being said, the service is exceptional with everyone being courteous and helpful. The real value of this hotel is the reasonable pricing for the convenience of being right in the middle of Beyoglu, Istanbul's old European Quarter.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family