“Best of the best!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Touring Istanbul- Private Tours - CLOSED

Touring Istanbul- Private Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: I am a freelance tour guide in Istanbul.I do daily private tours for families, individuals and small groups. I have a licence from Tourism Ministry.
Bettendorf, Iowa
“Best of the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

Suleyman is just the nicest person you could ever hope to meet. He is knowledgable about everything Istanbul and Turkey. He is patient. He is personable. He is on time. He gets you into places without a long wait. He takes you to out-of-the-way places that we would have never found on our own. We never felt rushed, yet we saw everything we had asked to see. When we return, we will arrange to be with him even longer the next time. He is the best!

Visited May 2013

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I'm a repeat customer! What better proof of satisfaction?!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014

Suleyman's gracious, knowledgeable, and convivial my first time around 6 years ago made him a "must" for my second trip. 3 days with him made the marvels and mystery of this exotic location accessible to us. I wanted to focus on Sinan's architecture, and his wealth of knowledge both on this subject and on the history of the Ottoman empire seems bottomless. He is a very pleasant companion and we thoroughly enjoyed our trip thanks to him

Visited March 2014

Essex, United Kingdom
“Sight seeing in Istanbul”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

I visited Istanbul in Feb 2014 for a football match between Chelsea and Galatasaray. This meant that I didn't have much time to see the sights of Istanbul. So I arranged for Suleyman to show me the best of what the town had to offer in just half a day. Suleyman was excellent and he really made my trip to Turkey complete. We got some fantastic photo's outside the wonderful Hagia Sophia and The Blue Mosque. Suleyman was very knowledgable and explained the history for me in great detail which was very helpful and interesting. We also sampled some beautiful authentic Turkish food. I would definitely recommend him to anybody who wishes to discover Istanbul. Jimmy.

Visited February 2014
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Burleys tour of Istanbul”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Suleman did it all! Friendly, knowledgeable, and able to squeeze in everything we wanted to see in a relative short time! He met us as soon as we got off the cruise ship and we were off and running! He is a great guide and is keen on sharing his culture!

Visited November 2013

San Jose, California
“Beyond our expectations in Istanbul!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Suleyman helped us create a most memorable tour of the Istanbul area and beyond. We were in Istanbul for 5 days, The first 3 we were toured by Suleyman, his help enabled us to venture out on our own without worries. His Food recommendations were outstanding and his knowledge of history, both current and past, left us mesmerized. When we arrived at the Summer Palace there was no guided tours in English available that day! No worries, Suleyman spoke to the guards and was able to tour us privately!! Another English speaking couple was also there, hoping to get a tour, so Suleyman toured us all. His connections at this site and Istanbul made it all possible. His network of other guides, who were equally educated, was also invaluable. Thank You, Suleyman!!

Visited April 2013