“knowledgeable guide”
Review of Touring Istanbul- Private Tours - CLOSED

Touring Istanbul- Private Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: I am a freelance tour guide in Istanbul.I do daily private tours for families, individuals and small groups. I have a licence from Tourism Ministry.
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We are two couples visiting Turkey for first time. Suleyman took us around for 3 days and we also engaged the airport pickup services. Great service, knowledgeable and friendly guide. All of us really enjoyed our stay in Istanbul.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

My husband and I had the luck and pleasure to spend 2 days touring Istanbul with Suleyman as our guide. What we appreciated most was his great knowledge of the city, its history, architecture, the culture, traditions, and religion. Suleyman made sure we had background knowledge so we could appreciate what we were seeing. He has a great sense of humor, is very gracious and personable. Walking and touring with Suleyman was like being with a friend on a grand adventure.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Suleyman is just the nicest person you could ever hope to meet. He is knowledgable about everything Istanbul and Turkey. He is patient. He is personable. He is on time. He gets you into places without a long wait. He takes you to out-of-the-way places that we would have never found on our own. We never felt rushed, yet we saw everything we had asked to see. When we return, we will arrange to be with him even longer the next time. He is the best!

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Suleyman's gracious, knowledgeable, and convivial my first time around 6 years ago made him a "must" for my second trip. 3 days with him made the marvels and mystery of this exotic location accessible to us. I wanted to focus on Sinan's architecture, and his wealth of knowledge both on this subject and on the history of the Ottoman empire seems bottomless. He is a very pleasant companion and we thoroughly enjoyed our trip thanks to him

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
See more reviews
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I visited Istanbul in Feb 2014 for a football match between Chelsea and Galatasaray. This meant that I didn't have much time to see the sights of Istanbul. So I arranged for Suleyman to show me the best of what the town had to offer in just half a day. Suleyman was excellent and he really made my trip to Turkey complete. We got some fantastic photo's outside the wonderful Hagia Sophia and The Blue Mosque. Suleyman was very knowledgable and explained the history for me in great detail which was very helpful and interesting. We also sampled some beautiful authentic Turkish food. I would definitely recommend him to anybody who wishes to discover Istanbul. Jimmy.