“Cozy and delicious”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Besiktas
Description: We are passionate about good coffee and would like to share our guests how delicious coffee can be. Cup of Joy uses the finest green coffee beans in the world. Our beans change periodically but you will definitely find a winning “Cup of excellence”, a Panama Esmeralda Geisha or the world-renowned Jamaica Blue Mountain. We roast our coffee beans on a daily basis, which makes our coffee fresh and tasty. Beside the espresso, we use different brewing methods like the “Hario” drip, the Syphon, the Aeropress, Turkish coffee and the special “ Cold Drip” which is brewed in around 10 hours.We are still learning every day and we would like to share our experiments with you. Come either to drink one of our single origin coffees and tastes our delicious pastries, or take away the beans or grinded coffee for home use.Cup of Joy is located in Bebek, which is one of the most beautiful spots of Istanbul. Bebek is located on the shores of the Bosporus and is ideal for taking a walk.
İstanbul
“Cozy and delicious”
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Cup of Joy is located just across Bebek Starbucks in a small place, but be sure that the quality of the coffee and snacks are so much tastier than Starbucks and other coffee places. Baristas are friendly and they know what they are doing and serving, a must go...

• Turkish first
“The best coffee place”
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

If you wanna have a unique coffee experience you've got to go to "cup of joy". You'd love not only the coffees but also the people, the Service . Good Service, Good place , Good coffee

Istanbul, Turkey
“A cozy spot that's my home away from home.”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I visit this small cafe almost every day to enjoy their delicious coffees, snack on their cookies and see the other regulars who are also hooked on good coffee. Tiny spot with a big heart, great service and carefully selected coffee varieties that are not easy to find elsewhere in Istanbul. Highly recommended!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank preciseabandon
New York City, New York
“Brooklyn in the house”
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

If you come to Istanbul, you might expect to do the "Turkish" thing but it was kind of nice to find a slice of "Brooklyn" in Bebek. Perfect coffee, nice baked goods. Different and fresh every day. Same concept as out local coffee shops but nicely executed. I would like to see more seating inside because they did a great job with the decor and lighting. I could sit there all day writing no problem.

2 Thank Island_Paradis
“One of the best!”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

First of all, the location of it is even wonderful, a very beautiful part of İstanbul, Bebek. If you don't know the size of the cafe, how small it is, you will be surprised like me. I liked the decoration of this tiny cafe but of course I would prefer a bigger one. But this is the only thing I would like to change about it.

I had a cappuccino and I couldn't get enough of it, I ordered a second cappuccino, it was as perfect as the first one. I'm sure that if I hadn't stopped myself I would have drunk all day, without knowing how many cups of coffee (joy) I had.

Of all the cafes I went in İstanbul, this one had the best coffee. After the coffee, you might also want to have a walk along the seaside, it is refreshing.

• Visited February 2014