“Leda Flats is the BEST!”
Review of Leda Flats

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Istanbul
Leda Flats
Ranked #327 of 1,235 Speciality Lodging in Istanbul
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Me and my family went to Istanbul for 6 weeks and the place we were supposed to stay didn't work out so we stayed at Leda Flats and we had the most amazing,memorable,comftorable time while in Istanbul. The location is excellent as you have everything you could possibly need and it is such a busy and lively area I just loved it! Leda and Urcun are unbelievable! The most beautiful,down to earth,sweetest people I have ever met. Everything we needed they gave us and always helped us with any questions we had (we had plenty!) The Apartment is very clean,very modern. We really felt like a family not just guests renting a apartment. We were sad to leave as we became good friends and hopefully if we go again next year I won't go anywhere but Leda flats. Everyone I strongly recommend Leda Flats if u want a comftorable,cheap,clean,friendly,modern apartment while in Istanbul Leda Flats is the place to go!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Leda Flats

Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

I booked a studio room for me and my girlfriend, when we're arrived they have databased issues. Double booked for Studio Room, so they change our room to Family Room with the same price with Studio Room. Woow great! 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, livingroom and kitchen for us two :D

The apartement was newly renovated with all mod con, bright and airy. Very clean room.

The flat is situated in the center of Beyoglu area and you have all you need. Bakery, supermarket and small stores are just around the corner.

Leda Flat service is top notch like a 5 star hotel and they are very service minded and caring.

When my gf got sick in flu they asked us if we needed meds or go to the hospital without us even asking them first.

They arranged taxi for us to tourist attractions and airport transport to Ataturk. They even pay for 1 VIP transfer from the airport on arrival.

When you book a apartement they prefer cash payment. We only had credit card but that is ok too.

People are friendly and the prices on food is surprisingly low. I recommend that you go to carefur to shop for groceries. But attraction center is a little bit far. Taksim Square is near you can walk from Leda to Taksim. To go to Hagia Sophia you need transport. Only 20 mins by taxy.

We got engaged on Valentines Day at Leda Flats and it was a wonderful trip to Istanbul.

Thank you Leda and Orcun for exellent service and a caring feeling!

Minus: very steep hills and taxi drivers will try to charge u the double so watch out.

Plus: In the center of the old part of Istanbul with a authenthic feeling. Cheap prices! Excellent Services!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Andy G
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I went to Istanbul with my family for a family/business 2-weeks trip, and it started on the wrong foot at the first night in a place that I don't want to remember its name, it was a fraud.

The next morning my wife found Leda Flats on the internet, and we met Leda and Orçun (pronounced: Orchoun), very friendly fellows who are willing --literally-- to do anything in their power to make your stay as pleasant as possible.

The building is located in Akağalar Caddesi (pronounced: Aka'alar Jaddasi "avenue"), really close to everything you need for everyday life, a 1-minute walk to the nearby street market gives you instant access to bakeries, pastry, groceries, household, hypermarkets, etc.

Also less than 1-minute away you have access to public transportation buses that can take you to almost any place in Istanbul, or at least to the nearest Metro station.

The flats actually feel like home, extremely clean, very well furnished, excellent heating/cooling and temperature isolation.

After my memorable experience with Leda flats, and with Leda ad Orçun in person, I will definitely tailor my future visits/trips to Istanbul to match the availability of a Leda flat.

Joe

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank JoeKobersy
Reviewed 31 August 2013

I stayed in Leda flats for about 2 weeks.. the place is very CLEAN, it is even better than the exposed photos.
It locates in a very active area where you can find everything you need.. people who run this place are friendly and honest, they tried their best to help us in every possible way, we indeed felt that we were in the middle of a group of very old friends.
I recommend this place for everyone who wants to visit Istanbul, it is an excellent return on your investment, and the prices are very reasonable considering common prices in Istanbul and the high quality of the place.
As for me I will modify the date of any visit to Istanbul upon the availability of a place in Leda Flats, I will never try another place.
Mouna

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Before coming to Turkey I expected the hotel is pld building and in historic area but when I arrived I found different scope. I found it ip to date new building in well organized and modern area and I enjoyed the stay at this hotel ;was very comfortable , the service is excellent and staff very nice & friendly ...

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 23 August 2013

What a wonderful place to stay when visiting Istanbul – highly recommended! The apartments are very spacious, well furnished, extremely clean and proved to be very much a home from home experience. They are ideally located for visits to the city and boast numerous restaurants very close by. We had the top floor apartment during our visit in August and made full use of both the roomy terraces. Our stay was made even more enjoyable by our absolutely brilliant hosts (and owners) - Ortune and Leda - who couldn’t do enough for us. This wonderful experience will make our future visits to Istanbul so much easier as we will not have to search for hotels or apartments – our choice will definitely be to return to Leda Flats!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Anne S
Reviewed 19 August 2013

We stayed in Leda's apartments end of March tis year and I should admit that even being in Istanbul for many times it was first time when I enjoyed the city from local perspective.
The flat itself is very fresh and nice, with a lot of light. And was big enough for 3 couples. It was a pleasure to come back after long walking day to the apartment.

But the main highlight is the district where the flat is situated. It is full of life: lot of grocery shops with all the Turkish traditional delights and food. And it is so authentic, not like nosy streets of Sultanahmet full of tourists and merchants. It is very close to Sisli and Nishantashi districts and also walking distance from Taxim square. Would recommend the apartment without any hesitation!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends