Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #61 of 1,129 Hotels in Istanbul
uk
“Amazing!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

It was my husband's birthday weekend and our first visit to Instanbul, we decided to stay at Hilton Bomonti Hotel - so far We thought its the BEST Hilton we stayed in yet!! The staff were very good, room was very plush and bathroom was amazing!!!

The security is taken very seriously in Istanbul so we felt very safe, every time taxi entered to Hotel area it was checked and once you enter to hotel you need to go through a metal detector ( like most of public areas).

There is a massive shopping centre called 'Cevahir Shopping Mall' around 10 min drive away - ground floor had supermarket, 5th and 6th floors were a food area.

The hotel location was a bit out of the way from city centre, but as taxis are the most popular tourist transport it wasn't hard to get to.

Upon the arrival we requested for us to be upgraded to King Deluxe Room from a Guest Room and i think we made the right choose. The view from our room was amazing, also when i booked the room i mentioned my husbands birthday was on saturday, when we came back to our room we found a bottle of Champagne and a Chocolate Cake ( was a very pleasant surprise).

The indoor swimming pool however was i tad cold to my liking, the outdoor swimming pool apparently still being build so wasn't available for us to try.

As its a SPA Hotel there are vast options of relaxation, also Steam room and Sauna are available to use at any time.

So anyone who is thinking of going to Istanbul i would definatly recommend this hotel!!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank diananadature
Remco_Norden, General Manager at Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying at the Hilton Bomonti and for sharing your kind comments with regards to our hotel.

It is a real joy and motivation to read such overall positive feedback. I will take the liberty to share it with my team.

I look forward to welcoming you back not too distant future.

Kind regards,

Remco Norden

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (336)
  • Arabic first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Kuwait
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

While in Hilton My Wife and I had a memorable stay. Service was excellent, staff where marvelous, friendly and pleasant. not much options of restaurants in the hotel. at the we where at the hotel the crowd was too much to handle by the staff of the hotel.

Room Tip: Its an excellent hotel when its not crowded with conferences
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank behbehani1
Dear Reviewer,

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on our property.

I was very pleased to read you were satisfied with the level of our service. This is great to hear and I will pass on the compliments to my team.

Look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Bomonti.

Best regards,

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

I stayed here for one night and was very impressed. The hotel is just beautiful, brand new, and looks amazing. The lobby is sleek and reminds one more of a luxury boutique hotel. My suite was lovely, the bathrooms were gorgeous with the black and white marble, and the views over the modern city were amazing.
Also toured their conference space, and was very impressed with that as well. They have tons of meeting space, for up to 2000 people.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Tarnold8200
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your kind comments on this website.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, appreciating both our facilities and service. It is a real pleasure to receive such positive feedback.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Istanbul Bomonti soon.

Kind regards

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

good hotel but a taxi ride away from everything (around $5-10)

outdoor pool is closed till early June which is pretty poor as mentioned nowhere pre booking and as it is 27 degrees celsius outside.......

Room Tip: be aware of the distance to the city and the pool closed till June
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank marco d
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for placing your kind comments on TripAdvisor and sharing your positive feedback on our hotel.

I am pleased to let you know that our outdoor pool is open as of last week, with regards to the surroundings the hotel, it is indeed a fast-developing area just 3.6 kilometers from Taksim square.

We hope to be able to welcome you back soon.

With kind regards,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

We stayed there Four nites after a ling trip on the way back home.. It was a piece of home in Exotic Istanbul. Very nice and quite area within 15-20 minutes ride to all the Buzz of the city. Excellent accommodation. Excellent food and Service at the restaurant.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank 779adnana
Dear Guest,

I look forward to welcoming you back not too distant future.

Kind regards,

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

I stayed here only one night, but I can assure you that it will be one of the best (if not the best hotel) you will ever stay at. It was the best one for me.

Most of this can be attributed to it being brand new when I went there, but the attention detail and guest services were great. The employees were very attentive and were happy to assist with anything....even got a few to socialize on a personal level that added that personal touch.

Visited the bar on the top floor and although it was not busy, it had a nice charm....the only negative thing I could say is the chairs were not that comfortable. The one downstairs was equally as nice. The bartenders at both were expert mixologists...they made some unique drinks like a turksih delight martini and another one with scotch and cigar smoke.

The breakfast was utterly fantastic....it was included in my room rate, so be sure to add it if yours doesn't. It was five-star dining.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Reviewer,

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on our property.

Look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Bomonti.

Best regards,

Rockville Centre, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

I loved the experience of Hilton Bomonti. The staff is all new and motivated. The roads to get to the facility is a little bit crammed and under construction, but the service quality and attentiveness of the staff is very high.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for having chosen the Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center for your stay in Istanbul and for taking the time to share your feedback.

I was pleased to see you had enjoyed your overall stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

With kindest regards,