“Thank you Hilton”

Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #63 of 1,156 Hotels in Istanbul
“Thank you Hilton”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We stayed last 4 nights on the end journey of a European tour, I was very impressed with the attentiveness of the staff, the opulent and modern rooms, and the buffet breakfast. Yes it is a bit far off from the major attractions however we booked the tour and we were fetched and dropped in air conditioned vehicles and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The next day we took a taxi lira 25 to the grand bazaar and spent the day in that area. Special mention to the concierge Hakan his service skills are exemplary and he will go beyond the call of duty to assist you in whatever way possible, we were booked at the most amazing restaurants and even assisted with fine detail of tour. I find that the staff are extremely hospitable and they will cater to your needs whatever they may be. The wifi is excellent signal only available in the lobby, I used viber calling daily and the signal was great and internet quite fast. Ask for a room on the higher level and experience the view. Breakfast well organised with plentiful staff assisting with everything, many options too if you are a vegetarian or gluten free, the omelettes were delicious. We used the Globe restaurant on the first night and were again very impressed with the quality of food and service. Be sure to stay here when you visit Istanbul for the friendliest staff and to enjoy 5 star luxury. Having been to many 5star restaurants worldwide, I can definitely rate this amongst one of the best-it is also brand new!! Thank you Hilton for the relaxation, we look forward to returning.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Yani N
Remco_Norden, General Manager at Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your positive review. Your feedback on our customer service is most rewarding and motivation for our Team.

I truly hope to be able to welcome you back to the Hilton Istanbul Bomonti in not too distant future.

Remco Norden

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (351)
  • Arabic first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Madrid, Spain
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I stayed at the Hilton Bomonti in Istanbul for 3 nights and I must say this is a formidable hotel. I was in one of the executive suites which granted me access to the Executive Lounge, a restaurant from 6 to 8pm where you could enjoy a fabulous view of the city. Bora was always there to make things easier for you, Regarding the rooms, the suites were very nice due to the views and the space, and I also recommend the SPA with the hammam and sauna as well as the various pools. The breakfast is also superb - wider choice options downstairs at the M1 floor than at the Executive Lounge, but both equally good, I give the hotel 5 stars, and best regards to Bora at the Executive Lounge and Serkan at the Main Lobby.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank AlvaroSole
Dear Reviewer,

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on our property.

I was very pleased to read you were satisfied with the level of our service. This is great to hear and I will pass on the compliments to my team.

Look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Bomonti.

Roma
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The Hotel is great ! with a wonderful view on the city and incredibly beautiful suites and spaces. Everything was perfect, the room, the swimming pool, the restaurant and hall. The price was affordable for so high quality. Probably the Best Place to stay in Istanbul

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Reviewer,
Thank you for your kind comments on this website.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, appreciating both our facilities and service. It is a real pleasure to receive such positive feedback.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Istanbul Bomonti soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

From entering the hotel until we left we were treated with friendliness and warmth. Special mention must be made of Caroline at the reception area. You absolutely are excellent and friendly! Rooms very comfortable. Airconditioning could be made cooler - room was a bit warm. Breakfast buffet delicious! Restaurant menu could do with more of a variety. Thank you Hilton Bomonti hotel.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

I was delighted to see you had much enjoyed your overall stay with us and taking the time to post your valuable comments. This feedback is critically important to us in our ambition to become better, each single day.

Once again many thanks and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center soon.

Kindest regards,

Levittown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for business. The lobby was beautiful as were the conference rooms and my guest room.

I thought the food was just okay. I came down late for breakfast one morning and not many things had been refilled. I sat down at a table that had recently been used and watched the servers put fresh napkins and silverware on other tables while I had none and had to ask for a set so I could eat. The lunch options were okay but I was disappointed when my conferences dinner options were the same as lunch, but with a lot less quality. I ate the same things I ate during lunch but was not satisfied. I also thought the room service menu was lacking options.

As I mentioned before my hotel room was beautiful, it was however a bit warm. It took me a long time to figure out the air conditioner and by the time I had I was already sweating from my hot shower. I set the temperature on the shower to cold but it still came out piping hot, which some may enjoy but I did not. There are also no outlets in the bathroom so I had to blow dry my hair near my bed (at least it was near the ac vent). My room on the 10th floor did not have that great a view, and as others mentioned the hotel isn't really near much. Aside from leaving with my group on a bus I did not feel the need to venture outside the hotel as nothing was nearby.

The fitness center was wonderful. Tons of machines, fresh towels, cucumber water (my favorite), and they even offer classes. They also have an indoor and outdoor pools which made me wish I brought my bathing suit.

I had free access to wifi from my conference group but it was very slow. I had to use the internet for a presentation and it took me twice as long as it should have because we kept having to wait for the pages to refresh.

Overall, despite some negative comments, the hotel was still really nice and I wouldn't mind staying here again. This is my second international Hilton and both (Budapest) have been very nice.

Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Stephanie8228
Dear Reviewer,

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on our property.

I was pleased to read you found our facilities up to high standards.

It concerned me, however to learn you were not too impressed with our food. I sincerely hope we will manage to change your opinion during your future visits with the varied and interesting culinary offer of our Globe Restaurant.

Look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Bomonti.

Evanston, Illinois
Reviewed 8 July 2014

When my husband and I arrived at this hotel we were shocked! The photos don't do it justice, it was beautiful! Not one detail was missed, the lobby bars, the Globe restaurant, the spa, outdoor and indoor pool were all stunning.
The service staff was fantastic, the breakfast buffet had a great set up with a lot of different options, the dinner menu and presentation was fantastic (if you like sushi DO NOT hesitate, it was wonderful!), the Bomonti Beer was just delicious.
Our room was very well appointed (we were upgraded to the top floor because we were celebrating our honeymoon and Hilton Honors members) the view was spectacular, I am still missing the shower, and we received 2 cakes and a bottle of champagne in our room.
Also the location really didn't effect us much, we signed up for 2 day tours through the concierge (they use Travelium) and we were picked up and dropped off by a motor coach the drive was not at all long and the hotel is more than worth it.
The tours were fabulous! We saw all the main sites + some extra, the guides were very well versed and we were able to skip almost all the lines it was just a lovely set up.
It was a really wonderful experience with not one complaint at all.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Amanda W

Congratilations!!

Thank you very much for staying at the Hilton Bomonti and for sharing your kind comments with regards to our hotel.

It is a real joy and motivation to read such overall positive feedback. I will take the liberty to share it with my team.

I look forward to welcoming you back not too distant future.

Kind regards,

St. Petersburg, Russia
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The first floor is very elegant with a lot of flowers, staff is professional and helpful.
Room was nice, big window floor to ceiling, very good use of space for such a small room.
Room service VERY fast.
And breakfast was delicious!!

Room Tip: Higher is better