Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center
Hotel Bomonti(Istanbul)
  • Breakfast included
Mare Park Hotel(Istanbul)
2,338 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeglobe restaurantcloud barfloor to ceiling windowsoutdoor poolgreat hotelroom servicetop floorfitness centersteam roommetro stationspecial thanksturkeytaksim squareturkish bathold cityspa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Location is not really close to city "center" but, if you choose this hotel is obviously not because you wanna stay in Sultanamet :)
If you wanna take the tube, Osmanbey stop is quite near the hotel.

I'm a HHonours member so I always choose Hilton and this is one of the most amazing one.

Amenities are all free (excpt for Internet) : inside and outside swimming pools and hammam are wonderful! - you also have to pay for Massages and Spa

On the other side restaurant is good and not to high-priced but service is really too slow...

Room was excellent and well fournished also with free mineral water. View was spectacular (especially night view)

The only complaint is that , except for Front Desk employees (who are also really nice and polite) , other staff members I spoke with really didn't understand or speak English very well (or they didn't speak it at all)..

Nevertheless I'll surely come back ... really soon- I hope !!

Room Tip: I booked a deluxe city view and I suggest it as I was breathless!!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Giulia N
Remco_Norden, General Manager at Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Dear Guest,

We were delighted to have you staying with us and I am very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at the new Hilton Istanbul Bomonti !

Many thanks for posting your kind comments.

I look forward to welcoming you back again to our hotel soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 17 July 2014

We spent 10 days at this beatiful and relaxing hotel. The rooms were almost silent proof, the king size bed was excellent, the view was spectacular (all Istanbul!) and the executive lounge was one of the better we have experienced. One draw back was at the restaurant where the service was unorganized with many helpful people, but not working anyway. The food was excellent however. The other draw back were that both pools had rather cold water. On the other hand, the pool areas were beautiful and very comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Katarina K
Remco_Norden, General Manager at Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you very much for staying at the new Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center and for complimenting us on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read you found our hotel satisfactory in so many aspects and hope to be able to welcome you back soon.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I really recommend this hotel to all people traveling to istanbul. Its amazing from a to z. Perfect rooms, clean, nice ambience, excellent customer service, large rooms, Simply one of the best hotels in istanbul and great value for money. Well recommended.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Chantelle T

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for placing your enthusiastic review of our property. I was delighted to hear you had much enjoyed our hotel and we managed to meet your expectations in so many aspects. Such feedback is most motivating for us.

It would be our pleasure if we could welcome you back to the Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center in the not too distant future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Its amazing place!!!we stayed here 20 days our room number was 2840!! We had executive lounge acces. They are serving delicious food in exe. Lounge. Staff was extremly helpfull. Thank u (vildan,murat,sansal,ahmet,carolina,senem) specially bora and mehtap for vip service!!

Room Tip: Find bora and mehtap
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Kedjar Y

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying at the Hilton Bomonti and for sharing your kind comments with regards to our hotel.

It is a real joy and motivation to read such overall positive feedback. I will take the liberty to share it with my team.

I look forward to welcoming you back not too distant future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 15 July 2014

We stayed last 4 nights on the end journey of a European tour, I was very impressed with the attentiveness of the staff, the opulent and modern rooms, and the buffet breakfast. Yes it is a bit far off from the major attractions however we booked the tour and we were fetched and dropped in air conditioned vehicles and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The next day we took a taxi lira 25 to the grand bazaar and spent the day in that area. Special mention to the concierge Hakan his service skills are exemplary and he will go beyond the call of duty to assist you in whatever way possible, we were booked at the most amazing restaurants and even assisted with fine detail of tour. I find that the staff are extremely hospitable and they will cater to your needs whatever they may be. The wifi is excellent signal only available in the lobby, I used viber calling daily and the signal was great and internet quite fast. Ask for a room on the higher level and experience the view. Breakfast well organised with plentiful staff assisting with everything, many options too if you are a vegetarian or gluten free, the omelettes were delicious. We used the Globe restaurant on the first night and were again very impressed with the quality of food and service. Be sure to stay here when you visit Istanbul for the friendliest staff and to enjoy 5 star luxury. Having been to many 5star restaurants worldwide, I can definitely rate this amongst one of the best-it is also brand new!! Thank you Hilton for the relaxation, we look forward to returning.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Yani N

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your positive review. Your feedback on our customer service is most rewarding and motivation for our Team.

I truly hope to be able to welcome you back to the Hilton Istanbul Bomonti in not too distant future.

Best regards,