“Beautiful and incredible hotel!”

Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #62 of 1,161 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 8 August 2014

With one word: Wow! This hotel is so incredible and beautiful, a bit far from attractions but it doesn't matter, you want to stay at the hotel anyway.

Our room was situated at the 25 floor with an extraordinary view, we could see almost the entire city. We were upgraded at arrival, even though we arrived very early and check in starts at 2 PM, so we got a bigger room with a comfy sofa and were able to have breakfast in the lounge. Very nice gesture and we were so happy with our room and the way we were welcomed. The bathroom was clean and had bathtub and shower and luxurious products from Peter Thomas Roth. The bed was very comfortable with two big pillows each and two nightstands. The only negative thing I have to say about our room is that air conditioning not was so good.

We had pre booked executive room with access to executive lounge, and what a fine choice that was. Executive lounge had everything we ever hoped for; extensive breakfast, lunch snacks (cakes, wines and nuts, don't miss their chocolate cake!), and an exclusive dinner buffet. We never had to go out for dinner, cause the hotels buffet was so good and plentiful. Always four warm dishes and a lot of mezes and sandwiches and a full bar among other things. Could be the best hotel dinner buffet ever. Staff was really nice too, some of them introduced them selves to us and always had a smile on their faces. Again, we felt very welcomed. Also, the view from there is awesome, 34:th floor.

Spa area has an indoor pool and an outdoor pool, we only used the indoor pool and didn't try any of the treatments they had a the spa. Water temperature was perfect and it was never crowded. We really enjoyed it.

To sum it up: This is the perfect hotel if you're looking for a relaxing vacation. It's not far from a subway station either (10-15 minutes). To be swept away by your stay, book a room with access to the executive lounge and enjoy! Once again I need to compliment the staff and ecpecially the reception, we are so pleased with the way we were treated.

Room Tip: Choose an executive room and make yourself comfortable.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maijja
Remco_Norden, General Manager at Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a response after your recent visit.

I was delighted to see you had much enjoyed your overall stay with us and I have taken the liberty to share your positive evaluation of the hotel with our Team.

I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel soon.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Stayed 3 nights in June. Each member of staff had - housekeeping, restaurants and the executive lounge - what can only be described as the perfect level of service. This modern hotel is very luxurious. Massive spaces to help you unwind. Floor to ceiling windows on three sides of our suite that gave excellent views from the 21st floor.The standard and quality of food and the array of choice was certainly 5 star. But what helps this hotel stand out, is the level of attention and politeness that was shown to me and my wife and our 4 daughters. It was a pleasure to step into the lobby of the hotel each day knowing that the most polite, friendly and professional team were going to take care of our tired tourist trekked bodies and minds. In particular I would like to mention the team in the breakfast restaurant - nothing was a problem for them. Every request catered to without a hint of annoyance. They even made balloon models for the kids to play with over breakfast! Without having to ask. They just knew when to approach and when to leave alone. A skill that is part of the culture within the staff of this hotel. I would especially like to thank the team in the executive lounge. What a great bunch of people. Always smiling and relaxed - making it very easy for us to relax. The complimentary food and drinks were a nice addition. One of the many examples I wish to share to finish this review (I have made only one other review previously on Tripadvisor) is when we just arrived to the hotel. We were shown to the executive lounge where we could have a drink while our room was being finalised. The staff didnt know that we had had a terrible flight (mix up with seats) and that our luggage went missing at the airport. They didnt know that we were worn out. We arrived 20 minutes past the scheduled time for availing of food. I could see that the area had been cleared of food and only the drinks/wine were now available. I could see that the staff were finished with that part of the service for the evening. However, without blinking an eye, when I asked about just getting a sandwich or two to tie us over, the staff member disappeared into the kitchen for 10 minutes. We were not sure of what was going to happen next. He arrived out wheeling a tray of food that included all the nice dips, sandwiches, cakes, biscuits, small fresh salads, the works. It was overflowing with food. We ate the lot! It was the first experience of top notch service. You could tell that he was empowered by management to make that decision on the spot. To look after the customer. We hear about it all the time but when it comes down to it, I experience it very infrequently. Not at this hotel. Thank you Bora! I hope they can keep up the standards that they have set. If they can, you will not only be pleased with your choice, you will be ecstatic about it!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank ConorDublin66

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying at the Hilton Bomonti and for sharing your kind comments with regards to our hotel.

It is a real joy and motivation to read such overall positive feedback. I will take the liberty to share it with my team.

I look forward to welcoming you back not too distant future.

Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

A very nice newly opened hotel (Jan 2014). Huge, spacious & well decorated lobby. The hotel is located on a hill overlooking Istanbul city including the bosporus strait. The most amazing view is from the top floor where the executive lounge is located. Rooms are spacious & well equipped. Hotel is 10-15 minutes drive from Taksim Square. The location might be the only negative thing about this hotel but hotel rate is competitive comparing to Istanbul average rates.

Stayed: March 2014

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for having chosen the Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center for your stay in Istanbul and for taking the time to share your feedback.

I was pleased to see you had enjoyed your overall stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

With kindest regards,

Reviewed 7 August 2014

This was one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. Complete luxury all round. Everything you see in pictures and description is exactly how it is. 10 mins walk from nearest metro station called osmanbay, but you soon forget that once your in the hotel. It's a 15 liras taxi fare to taksim square which isn't much but it's best to to get a metro card and travel around on the metro. Plenty of cafés and shops around to buy things and take back to your hotel. In regards to Istanbul it's self it is a beautiful city with the grand bazaar, blue mosque and topkapi palace as the 3 best things to do. The Bosporus boat is a complete waste of time and money. However saying all this the people there especially the males, not all of them but the majority are the most ignorant and dangerous people I have ever come across. Some people know a few words of English but most people don't speak a shred and no one has a smile on their face. It's as though everyone is cheesed off all the time. I did learn a little of the language to get me by but communication was a massive barrier. In 5 days we were assaulted by 2 people because we refused to buy things from them, mugged and looted of everything we owned in Karakoy when someone was pretending to take us to the Turkish baths but instead led us to some place where as soon as we entered the doors were closed and locked, we were quickly thrown to the ground, lightly beaten and then had everything taken from us. And finally had 3 men pushing us around, hurling cans of beers at us and telling us to get out of turkey whilst waiting for a taxi near taksim square. It was the worst holiday I have been on. I would never ever go back there in my life. I would rather spend 5 days sticking pins in my eyes.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank R S

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for placing your enthusiastic review of our property. I was delighted to hear you had much enjoyed our hotel and we managed to meet your expectations in so many aspects. Such feedback is most motivating for us.

It would be our pleasure if we could welcome you back to the Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center in the not too distant future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 6 August 2014

We really enjoyed our time in this hotel .
I would like to thank miss Beyza Tomruk she is the best concierge ever she is so kind she arranged every things for us she is the best i also would like to tank Mr.Ugur He is the waiter in the executive lounge he made the place confutable with his smelly face and miss Begüm Altuntas she is the journey ambassador i want to thank her she makes us fell that we are spacial you are the best workers in this hotel . Thank you

Room Tip: الأجنحة الجانبية تكون كبيرة ومشمسة
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you very much for staying at the new Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center and for complimenting us on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read you found our hotel satisfactory in so many aspects and hope to be able to welcome you back soon.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I have been there for one night. Good view for Bosphore and comfort rooms.
Hotel is near Taksim sq. and access to many transportation , you can go everywhere. The internet wifi was not free and it is not good for this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Sorena2000

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having chosen our hotel for your stay in Istanbul. Your positive review is much appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 5 August 2014

My wife and I just came back from Istanbul, and we stayed at the Hilton Bomonti from July 23rd until August 1st. We took the deluxe room on the 22nd floor which offered a broad view of the Bosphorous and the Golden Horn.We also had access to the executive lounge, and that included a breakfast buffet and daily snacks in the afternoon. Room service was great, the staff was overall friendly (although some of the staff workers were not so polite at times). Location is convenient, close to the important sites but yet far away from the chaos of the city which we thought was great. The concierge was extremely helpful. The main restaurant of the hotel was flatly good, I was expecting better food with bigger variety. The lounge at the 34th floor offers great service and nice views. The facilities included outdoor and indoor pools that were nice but crowded during daytime. The Gym was very good and offers pretty much all the equipment needed for a full workout. The reception was stunning with a modern touch, though some people were making themselves way too comfortable,sitting on the coaches and had their feet on the tables,which I thought was inappropriate. The service at the bar was good, but it requires some promptness.

Overall, I would definitely return to this hotel and would strongly recommend it to everyone heading to Istanbul.

Room Tip: Deluxe Room offers a great view on the Bosphorous.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Abadi5

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having chosen the Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center for your stay and for taking time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to know you appreciated our facilities so much and you would choose our hotel again when visiting Istanbul.

Look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Bomonti.