Wyndham Grand Istanbul Europe
US$250
US$234
Swissotel.com
  • Restaurant
DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul Avcilar(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$62
Hotel Sultania(Istanbul)
US$119
US$434
US$344
US$147
US$96
Agoda.com
All reviewsclose to the airportataturk airportgreat hotelshuttle schedulefree shuttlebusiness tripbetween flightsminute driveturkish restaurantan overnight stayturkeyspa facilitiesroom servicecomfortable bedconvenient locationshuttle servicehotel management
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Especially the staff were very attentive and helpful. Thanks to management. I hope they can keep the upper level standards forever. The food was very delicious. The fitness staff were very helpfull and attentive. Thanks to management.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank jrwing
WydnhamIstanbul, Yönetici at Wyndham Grand Istanbul Europe, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2013

Thank you for your comment. İt would be pleasure for us accomadate you again..

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Well .... I think i inaugurated this hotel as I was the first guest stayed there on the day of opening :-)

I'm not good in writing reviews and to be honest this is the first one I'v ever wrote so far :-) - couldn't resist to write because it was simply an awesome experience staying in Wyndham Istanbul ..... needless to mention that hotel is brand new :-) ..... the amazing this is that you will be surprised when you enter the hotel .... looking at the hotel building from the outside, I didn't expect an extremely beautiful and huge/multistory lobby inside. Rooms, Elevators, etc everything was so perfect!

When it comes to service ...... i can say that they know how to do the job ..... and am sure they will keep making customers like myself :-)

Good Luck Wyndham Team ....

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Eamad

Thank you for your nice comments..We will always at your service..

Reviewed 16 August 2013

I came here with my family on holiday. The lobby was very grand and nice with free wifi. The room is very cosy with good facilities like very spacious bathroom and TV with many channels. One thing special is that you can still hear the audio of the TV while you are using the bedroom. The bed is very comfortable and I will definitely recommend you to stay here when you visit Istanbul!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank addgrace
WydnhamIstanbul, Yönetici at Wyndham Grand Istanbul Europe, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2013

Thank you for your kind comment. We will be happy to welcome you again in our hotel.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

It was the first time to change the hotel that I used to stay at in Istanbul , But when one my friends recommended your hotel to me , I Decided to use .
And it was something unbelievable, And I never expected such an excellent service and Attitude from all the hotel crew .
Please guy keep it up , Because you deserve to be one of the best .

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Maged E
WydnhamIstanbul, E-Marketing Executive at Wyndham Grand Istanbul Europe, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

Dear Maged,

This is a great opportunity to thank you for your kind comment. We will be delight to welcome you again in our hotel.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

It is designed with high technology and very elegant materials. All part of the design of this hotel is worth seeing. I think it is a new hotel designed so modern and chic. My arrive to hotel was so easy since it is located approximately 5 minutes from Ataturk airport. The building was so majestically designed. Outside was illuminated by blue leds that gives it being a modern aspect. Besides, foods were so delicious and menu of lobby was so diverse. Behaviours of staffs were polite and companianable. For instance, they helped me to find a place there wishfully. My room was comfortable and everything for me were located in the room. There was an unbelievable city view in my room. Pool was enjoyful and the fitness/spa part was exciting. There was a turkishbath, sauna that helped me to relax after my tiring business meeting. My final comment is about the lobby bar and terrace. The coctails were so creative and the terrace view was enjoyful. Consequently, I may comment that service, comfort, and hospitality provided me to be happy in Wyndham istanbul petek. I strongly suggest you this new hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Johncole85
WydnhamIstanbul, E-Marketing Executive at Wyndham Grand Istanbul Europe, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2013

Dear John,

Thank you for your kind comment. We will always at your service.