Average hotel, all European hotels seem to be much smaller than what North Americans are used to. But it was clean, the staff were friendly and accommodating, and the breakfasts were delicious.
Best of all it was walking distance to the Market, Tram stop, Hagia Sofia, and Blue Mosque. Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On February 11th 2008 at the annual meeting of Best Western Turkey, Best Western Empire Palace Hotel became the proud owner of the award "Highest Quality Hotel Award 2007". Best Western International recognized the hotel as the best Best Western Hotel in Turkey on base of regular quality assessments, where Best Western Empire Palace hotel has scored a record high performance. The hotel management is eager to continue working even harder in 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Empire Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Empire Palace Hotel Istanbul
- Best Western Hotel Istanbul
- Best Western Istanbul
- Istanbul Best Western