“Excellent Service”

Karachi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

Estanbul Tours has easily been one of the most helpful tour agencies to me and my friends during our trip to Turkey!

It offers reasonable prices with the best packages. We went to Pamukkale, Cappadocia, Kemer and to Ankara - all around the country with the packages offered by Estanbul tours and we were not at all disappointed.

I would highly recommend using Estanbul Tour to all those new in the country waiting to explore it!

Visited October 2013
Esdanbul T, Yönetici at Esdanbul Travel - Daily Tours, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
Thank you for your nice comments about our company. I hope we will see you again one more trip.
Best Regards

Moscow, Moscow City, Russia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Esdanbull Trave”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013

Good firm, good people, good service! Know that they are talking about. Planned my entire time for Istanbul to Batman, Turkey. Highly recommended.

Visited August 2013
Esdanbul T, Yönetici at Esdanbul Travel - Daily Tours, responded to this review, 6 November 2013
Thank you for your nice comments about our company. I hope to see you again.

Best Regards