“Excellent service”

Esdanbul Travel - Daily Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Esdanbul Travel provided me and my family with an excellent service and we had such a great time in Istanbul.
Thank you so much for everything!
See you again next year.

Ivana (Vancouver, Canada)

Reviewed 29 March 2014

I'm from London.this is my first time to visit turkey! Thanks to meet them in my travel.Good service and nice person at this company! Trust them if you want to let them help you! It's really useful! I enjoy this travel at turkey! Thank you

1  Thank Liroo
Esdanbul T, Sahibi at Esdanbul Travel - Daily Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Reviewed 21 December 2013

Cappadocia.....Its really beautiful and magic place!!! It was so good organisation. These 4 days we were as the most important guests of this place. Thank you so much for these days!!!

Reviewed 14 December 2013

We were at Bosphorus tour. It was great! Very good organisation! Thanks to you!!!
See you next time in Istanbul.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Love everything about Turkey...the places, the food, their hospitality! Thank you Esdanbul Tours for making it possible - best prices and best locations to offer!

2  Thank Muffadaladda