“Nice Hotel, good location”

Radisson Blu Hotel, Istanbul Sisli
Ranked #140 of 1,149 Hotels in Istanbul
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Nice Hotel, good location”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

The hotel is new and very clean. The hotel staff are very helpful and friendly. Check-in and check-out process are fast and efficient. Assigning the room was made on the spot, and that's why my special request (baby cot) was a bit delayed to happen after check in.
The room was spacious and clean. It has all what you need. Housekeeping service is OK as it needs some improvement. The bathroom is big enough with a walk-in shower that I liked.
Breakfast is really super. It has many varieties. Restaurant staff are also helpful and friendly. Although I haven't tried other restaurants, however, I believe they have the same standards and quality of food/service.
The gym / sauna / Turkish Bath / pool are all perfect. They have one indoor and one outdoor pools.
The location is very nice, It is an upper scale area, however, it has everything around (i.e. restaurants, cafes, shops, ..etc).
I would strongly recommend the hotel for people to stay.

Room Tip: Try to avoid rooms on the corner (348) as it is noisy (due to a near by AC)
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Ersin_Durgun, Genel Müdür at Radisson Blu Hotel, Istanbul Sisli, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Dear Mr. Mohammed ,

I would like to thank you for taking your time and sharing your experience about our services , location and that you were pleased as well as your breakfast experience.
Positive reviews like yours will always serve as an added motivation to the entire team to maintain the highest level of service at all the times to all our guests.

I appreciate you recommending Radisson Blu Hotel and I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the near future.

Ersin DURGUN

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Walmer, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Stayed here with a friend as part of a tour of Turkey. We were booked into this hotel at the start and end of our tour. The two nights at the beginning were great, rooms were in a good location and each had a walk-in shower. The rooms we were allocated at the end had no walk in shower and noisy air con which could not be switched off. I managed to get another room which proved to be perfect and really quiet, my friend was not so lucky....5 rooms later she managed to get a quiet room with a walk in shower. If anyone from the hotel reads this I will ask this question...Have you ever stayed in Room 137? Many of the rooms have only hand held shower heads on the bath edge...and...the bath was impossible to fill without stepping into the bath! Breakfast was great and all reception staff were helpful and friendly but something needs doing about the noisy air con and the ridiculous baths/showers.

Room Tip: Ask for a walk in shower. It appears all rooms ending 01 to 10 are opposite the Mosque, so an early...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Guest ,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay at Radisson Blu Hotel.
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you had a terrific time in Istanbul.
We have noted your comments regarding the location of your room. Rest assured that your feedback will be adressed to the concerned department heads.

We wish to have you back at Radisson Blu Hotel Sisli.

Warmest Regards,

Bloomfield, New Jersey
Reviewed 14 June 2014

First off, I left some items in my room on check out and they got them back to me. A+. The rooms are very nice, the pool area is great. The staff is terrific.

The meeting rooms & AV support leave a little to be desired, but everyone was friendly and tried their best. The breakfast is expansive and international (but I wish they'd oatmeal).

Do not stay here if you want to be central to the tourist locations on the Old City. It is a difficult trip on public transportation and a frustrating, expensive taxi ride.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest ;

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Radisson Blu Hotel on Tripadvisor.
I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the services provided by our colleagues . Thank you for the very positive feedback about our rooms,
as well as the Spa. I also appreciate your comments about our Food & Drinks offerings that I've shared with my team. We value all guest feedback as an opportunity to continue to improve
our services and products for our guests.

Hope to have you here once again in the near future...

Perth, Australia
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I have never rated a hotel as excellent, but this hotel sets the bench mark.
Ultramodern with very impressive lobby.
Great location close to the Metro, supermarket and a very new large shopping mall .
Suitable for all travellers.
With free wifi, large buffet breakfast.
Large Rooms,with all the amities one could expect.
I found the staff very obliging and helpful.
We had transport booked for the airport for 7.00AM, at 7.20 am it still had not arrived.
Several staff went out of their way to contact the company.
Bilal in particular was of great help .Thank you.
I really do recommend this hotel

Room Tip: To avoid traffic noise ask for a room away from the main street
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Ersin_Durgun, Genel Müdür at Radisson Blu Hotel, Istanbul Sisli, responded to this review, 14 June 2014
Dear Mr. Rickberger ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor .

I was delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay at Radison Blu Hotel ,and that you were
pleased with the service and facilities as well as your breakfast experience .
I have shared your comment with the teams and they are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us .

We look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Radison Blu Hotel .

Lisbon, Portugal
Reviewed 11 June 2014

My company organized a conference in this hotel and I must say that the venue, the coffee break, and the buffet kunch exceeded our expectations.
rooms are spacious and provided with several amenities. wifi is provided free of charge.
Everything is very well organized and the staff always attentive to your needs and helpful.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor . I was delighted to read that you found the hotel beautiful and that the rooms were of a good size. We very much appreciate your positive feedback regarding all our facilities and I would also like to thank you sincerely for your kind words regarding our colleagues.

We do hope that we can welcome you back again soon.

Warmest Regards ,

Ersin Durgun
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We booked 2 rooms for 2 nights, we found the rooms very clean and big.however the room service was not up to the mark. It took them almost 2 hours to get a couple of bottles of water to us. The plus point was the breakfast which was a lavish spread. The location is very good as there is a Metro station about 300 m away and there are choice of restaurants all around. There are 3 supermarkets next to the hotel.I would have expected that some of the staff would be fluent in English, but I found them wanting in this department. I had high expectations of this hotel, which were not met.

Room Tip: Try to get rooms which do not face the main road, as they will be quieter.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Ersin_Durgun, Genel Müdür at Radisson Blu Hotel, Istanbul Sisli, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to thank you for your feed back about our Hotel and for evaluating your recent stay. Your comments are all valuable for us in order to improve our service quality and we can assure you that they all have been seriously taken into consideration already.

We hope to have the chance to accommodate you at our Hotel again.

Kindest Regards

Basel, Switzerland
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and me were in this very new hotel. They upgraded us to a business room in the 8th floor. The room was excellent, spacious, bathroom with TV, Nespresso coffee machine. But the windows are not sound proof which means you hear the 24/7 traffic. Excellent staff, enormous breakfast buffet, nice SPA and well equipped Business lounge. The food in the restaurant is poor with exception of the steaks but also there the service is excellent. Invest in good and international chefs!

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Alain_P62
Dear Mr Alain,

First of all let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at Radisson Blu Hotel Sisli.
We appreciate your nice comments about our Hotel and your recent stay with us. We already have taken the essential notes for your next visit to our Hotel in order to have a very quite room.

Hope to have you here once again in the near future...

Best Regards