Radisson Blu
Hotel Sisli(Istanbul)
My Bade Hotel(Istanbul)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbusiness loungecevahir mallmetro stationlower floorbusiness hotelswimming poolwalking distancebeautiful hotelbreakfast buffetbusiness tripturkeystreet noiseturkish liraturkish bathhotel stafflocation is excellenttaksim square
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

I have been there for 9 nights. The hotel is new and clean. First night i got a room on first floor and i complained about the a/c . It was too hot and there was smell of food. Next day they transferred me to the 7th floor. The hotel had general proplem in the air conditions. There were no kids swimming pool.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Ersin_Durgun, Genel Müdür at Radisson Blu, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Dear Guest ,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Radisson Blu Hotel and for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor.

Your feedback is very valuable to us as it enables us to look into each point in order to improve the guest experience in our hotel.

We sincerely hope to welcome you back soon.

Warmest Regards ,

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

I think its one of best choice if you are looking for a Clean city hotel, still new , staff are helpful, speaking English very well, everything is nearby, free WiFi
I would like to thank Deniz kerse for her
Kindness and support,
Highly recommended hotel.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Yahiam
Ersin_Durgun, Genel Müdür at Radisson Blu, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Guest ,

Thank you for your kind feedback regarding your recent stay.
We appreciate you sharing your feedback of your recent stay on TripAdvisor.
I am pleased to read that our team was able to manage your expectations and you had a memorable stay with us.
Your kind comment about our colleagues especially about Miss . Deniz is highly appreciated.
I hope that your travels will bring you back to Istanbul again soon and it will be our pleasure to welcome you again as our guest.

Sincerely ,

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Looks great. Pity they cannot handle issues and have way of resolving problems.

I am booked into a room that has no window and an air con that does not work. It is hotter on my room than outside. The reception keep saying give it fifteen minutes and that they are adjusting it centrally. When I phone back to say it still does not work there is yet another concocted story. Just quite unacceptable.

I have state at many Raddisson hotels before. This is surely the worst. Unacceptable.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank AsadBhorat

Dear Asad Bhorat ,

We greatly appreciate the time you have taken to bring your thoughts to our attention.
Please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience you have experienced during your stay.
I have noted all your comments and passed on to the concern managers to look into it and taking corrective action where required so that we exceed your expectations on your return.

Hope you will give us another chance to welcoming you again at the Radisson Blu Hotel.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Located in the heart of the European part of Istanbul. Good restaurants and eateries are within walking distance and if you are a non vegetarian Istanbul is full of hotels with delicious kababs. Clean and spacious rooms, very good toilets. The breakfast is a good spread and the staff are very friendly and helpful. Will surely want to stay here once again if I return to Istanbul.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the road on the higher floor
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest ,

We would like to thank you very much for taking the time to write these warm words of appreciation following your recent stay with us.
With great recommendations and feedback from our valued guests, we strive to continue to offer the best service and continually improve our guest experiences on a day to basis.

On behalf of my team and myself, I would like to thank you once again for your kind words
and we are all looking forward to welcoming you back to Radisson Blu Hotel.

Yours faithfully,

Reviewed 24 June 2014

This hotel is new and clean. The atmosphere has a bit more modern taste than other Radisson hotels I think. It's located in a suburb area of the new city, so probably it's away from tourist attractions. But it didn't bother me at all as a business traveller. Breakfast buffet was super!! You should book a breakfast included plan. There is a supermarket just across the street where you can get beers, wines and snacks at much cheaper prices. Please note that.

I do need to mention the reception staff especially a Japanese lady. She helped me a lot to get a jacket back left behind in the room.

I would definitely stay at this hotel again for 100% sure.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest ,

I would like to thank you for staying with us at Radisson Blu during your recent visit.
It is indeed a great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our services have been satisfactory.
Please be assured that your kind compliments have been shared with Miss. Yukako. Your appreciation is very motivating for her to continue the good work she is doing.
We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Radisson Blu in the near future.

Best regards,