“Made my trip!”

Ranked #131 of 1,149 Hotels in Istanbul
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Made my trip!”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

We spent the weekend at this hotel and what a treat! The staff was really helpful and our ROOM! We had a corner room even with scented linen! We were walking distance from everything, especially Istiklal Street (the shopping street) and the nearest Tram station. Also, the famous "French Street". This is absolutely a hidden gem in Beyoglu!

Room Tip: Corner room had a great view!
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Keishasxat

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
  • Finnish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

This review is for the restaurant of Hotel Corinne and this is no more than an average, standard hotel restaurant selling room-service food in a nice setting. The salad we had was tasteless and the chicken and meatballs average as you would have them in any part of this great city.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Zia_Angelina
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 22 December 2013 via mobile

I been to Istanbul 2times before. This is my 3rd. I stayed at same hotel twice before @lush hotel. But my last experience was blur great. So I decided not to try again. I picked up #corinne based in trip advisor review. I am glad I did. This probe the power of the collective reviews of people like me.

From the moment I arrived the lobby. I was impressed. The check in desk true is very small and maybe they need to make it a little about more hip n class to match the overall hotel. The marble flooring and the whole historical decor give the place a depth and a great charming atmosphere. As soon as I entered the girl greeted me with my name. Small gesture but very personal and nice. She Also walked me to my room,Great service.
I was upgraded from classic room to deluxe classic . I loved the overall white colors devote and high ceiling in the room. Amazing bedroom size. Warm marble floor in the bathroom. Amenities from the luxery Molton Brown.
Everything about this place speaks class and trendy yet very classical.

I had dinner at their brasserie twice. Great menu and wait stuff and management very friendly. Good selection of food and wine.
Central location to the busy istiklal yet in a quite back street. You will be in the heart of Taksim without the noise.

I will definitely book this place again next time I will pass by Istanbul.

Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Maroc_NYC
Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Had a great stay over this weekend at Corinnes'. A very helpful staff and the rooms was nice, warm and cosy. Could not have a better location, near to everything we had planned to check out during our stay a quiet street right off Istiklal, 10 min to trendy hipster area of Galata, over the Galata bridge to Sultanahmet the Blue Mosque and the Egyptan Bazaar a nice walk and the same to north of Taksim the high fashion area Nisantasi, Teşvikiye. A lot of excellent restaurants close to the hotel. I can imagine how nice it must be in summer:) Breakfast is fresh and not too exaggerated.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank belladeluxe
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I find it hard to believe that I am writing about the same establishment that has got so many rave reviews. Granted, I have experience only of the restaurant and perhaps it was a bad day - that sometimes happens. But a bad day it was. I was tempted by the pretty exterior and the attractive menu and I went in for lunch. I was the only person in the restaurant. I ordered a first course of pastry "envelopes" from a waiter completely void of the usual Turkish charm and in that manner the first course arrived. The waiter then commenced to go in and out of the swing door for no apparent reason, giving me full benefit of the blasts of cold air generated. Such was my discomfort that after I had finished my pastry envelopes, I asked for the bill and repaired to the warm embrace of the nearby Cucurcuma 49 to finish my meal.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
10 Thank Patricia B
Providence, Rhode Island
Reviewed 18 November 2013

The Corinne is a brand new renovation in the heart of the hustle and bustle of Istanbul. Right off of Istiklal, but on a quieter back street of Cihangir, it's a fantastic location to explore the hilly boutiques of Cihangir and Beyoglu, stroll down to the Bosphorus coast, or get sucked into the amazing human traffic of Istiklal Caddesi. The staff at the Corinne were absolutely amazing. Very attentive, engaging, warm and welcoming. I was staying alone, and during meals Kartal the General Manager always made a point to spend time talking with me, asking me about my life, my travels and my experiences. The food in the restaurant is solid. I particularly enjoyed the fruit (especially pomegranates) they put in their sparkling water. Definitely have the fish soup (balik corbasi), fantastic on a cold evening.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank ialdenrussell
Alexandroúpolis, Evros, Greece
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Corrine Hotel is an old building but everything has been restored and renovated from the beginning, everything is brand new. The stuff was really helpful and smiley all the time, the breakfast is rich and the dinner/lunch is quite good. Generally one of the best Hotels I've been in Istanbul, highly recommended !!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family