“Elegant boutique hotel !!”
Review of Corinne Hotel

Corinne Hotel
Ranked #146 of 1,159 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We really felt private at this hotel! Everything from service to atmosphere was sober and the hotel and decoration perfect. Staff was very caring and we really felt at home. And the location is great, you are next to everything and still the hotel is not situated in a crowded spot. WE LOVED IT!!

Room Tip: For maximum comfort, try to book a room not showing on the east corner side...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FadiH2011
There are newer reviews for Corinne Hotel

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Our stay in Istanbul was a birthday present for my husband. So I wanted something a bit special, but without breaking the bank. This hotel was perfect. In the back streets, but very central - easy walk to the main street with its shops and restaurants. Also possible to walk down to the river, or take a tram. We used every means of transport!
Smart decor - comfy bed - smart bathroom - all very clean. Reception staff speak excellent English, also restaurant staff were able to understand our wishes. Breakfast buffet with all one needed, fresh fruit, cereal and so on. And FRESH SQUEEZED orange juice. None of the long-life stuff.
We did not use the restaurant in the evening, so have no idea of quality.
Only criticism we had was the heating - far too hot for us. Bathroom floor was too hot to walk on! Had to put the bathmat down. We tried to lower the temperature, to no avail. We had the window open and the fan on most of the time. Fortunately we had taken a double sheet, so were able to get rid of the duvet, and use our sheet plus a blanket. Some people might not have this problem of course. But if you're used to a cool room, then I advise - take a sheet!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2014

We spent the weekend at this hotel and what a treat! The staff was really helpful and our ROOM! We had a corner room even with scented linen! We were walking distance from everything, especially Istiklal Street (the shopping street) and the nearest Tram station. Also, the famous "French Street". This is absolutely a hidden gem in Beyoglu!

Room Tip: Corner room had a great view!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Keishasxat
Reviewed 6 January 2014

This review is for the restaurant of Hotel Corinne and this is no more than an average, standard hotel restaurant selling room-service food in a nice setting. The salad we had was tasteless and the chicken and meatballs average as you would have them in any part of this great city.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Zia_Angelina
Reviewed 22 December 2013 via mobile

I been to Istanbul 2times before. This is my 3rd. I stayed at same hotel twice before @lush hotel. But my last experience was blur great. So I decided not to try again. I picked up #corinne based in trip advisor review. I am glad I did. This probe the power of the collective reviews of people like me.

From the moment I arrived the lobby. I was impressed. The check in desk true is very small and maybe they need to make it a little about more hip n class to match the overall hotel. The marble flooring and the whole historical decor give the place a depth and a great charming atmosphere. As soon as I entered the girl greeted me with my name. Small gesture but very personal and nice. She Also walked me to my room,Great service.
I was upgraded from classic room to deluxe classic . I loved the overall white colors devote and high ceiling in the room. Amazing bedroom size. Warm marble floor in the bathroom. Amenities from the luxery Molton Brown.
Everything about this place speaks class and trendy yet very classical.

I had dinner at their brasserie twice. Great menu and wait stuff and management very friendly. Good selection of food and wine.
Central location to the busy istiklal yet in a quite back street. You will be in the heart of Taksim without the noise.

I will definitely book this place again next time I will pass by Istanbul.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Maroc_NYC
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Had a great stay over this weekend at Corinnes'. A very helpful staff and the rooms was nice, warm and cosy. Could not have a better location, near to everything we had planned to check out during our stay a quiet street right off Istiklal, 10 min to trendy hipster area of Galata, over the Galata bridge to Sultanahmet the Blue Mosque and the Egyptan Bazaar a nice walk and the same to north of Taksim the high fashion area Nisantasi, Teşvikiye. A lot of excellent restaurants close to the hotel. I can imagine how nice it must be in summer:) Breakfast is fresh and not too exaggerated.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank belladeluxe
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I find it hard to believe that I am writing about the same establishment that has got so many rave reviews. Granted, I have experience only of the restaurant and perhaps it was a bad day - that sometimes happens. But a bad day it was. I was tempted by the pretty exterior and the attractive menu and I went in for lunch. I was the only person in the restaurant. I ordered a first course of pastry "envelopes" from a waiter completely void of the usual Turkish charm and in that manner the first course arrived. The waiter then commenced to go in and out of the swing door for no apparent reason, giving me full benefit of the blasts of cold air generated. Such was my discomfort that after I had finished my pastry envelopes, I asked for the bill and repaired to the warm embrace of the nearby Cucurcuma 49 to finish my meal.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business