“Words are poor to describe it”

CVK Park Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul
Ranked #92 of 1,161 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Words are not enough for this hotel.
We stayed for five paradised days and nights.Fantasy is really poor to describe this.From a to z all hotel people, all things and all small details were just amazing.A big puzzle of peacefull luxury asshorted with sophisticaded elegance.All what you dreamed for a hotel are here.
Also an unbeleivable hotel staff.From managers and chefs to waitress and butlers.everyone, everytime were available to help you with pleasure.
I cant find other words to fit at this miracle that i lived.
A brand new hotel with French air, adorned in perfect doses with Turkish touching in the of Istanbul.
Congeatulations to owners.Congratulations to architect.Congratulations to staff.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for CVK Park Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Great comfort (bed, shower), nice architecture design for the common areas (lobby, restaurants, meeting rooms), spectacular view from the bedroom window (ask for room facing the water), friendly staff.

Room Tip: Room facing the water - magnificant view of the ships and the city!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank AnneMorel
Guest Relations M, Guest Relations Manager at CVK Park Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are glad you had a comfortable stay with us and anjoyed the Bosphorus view from your room.

Hope we welcome you back in the nearest future again.

Kind regards,
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

I decided to stay at the CVK Bosphorus park hotel for 3 nights due to its central location to taksim square. The cost per night was expensive so I naturally expected great service and great accommodation.

I arrived late Tuesday evening and was shown to my room by a very attentive member of staff, once at the room I noticed that the windiest was broken and would not shut properly, I was surprised that a hotel of this calibre would not check that all rooms are fit prior to occupancy. I was informed that the windows would be fixed however due to the late checkin I requested a room change. This was accepted and I was promptly moved to a similar room.

On the last night I decided to have a jaccuzi in my bath to recuperate from the busy few days business, I was disappointed to find a further fault with my new room in that the jaccuzi was broken and simply did not function.

The Spa and gym facilities are lovely but as stated the smaller details are missing, no water in gym.

I informed reception on my way out for dinner and was offered another room change or they could get an engineer out to fix the problem, both solutions not feasible as I was checking out the following morning and so no point with either.

My point being, although these issues are relatively minor and caused no actual distress, I feel that this is just not good enough for such an expensive and prestigious hotel.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Kevmitch04
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

The room was free upgraded. It was pleasant. The sea view is beautiful. The interior is new and with good smell. The Spa is smaller than we've expected. Gym is big and fully equipped. Location is near the centre but in a quite place. I don't know what's the problem with breakfast but the products are not tasty, even if there a lot of them.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank VikTorry
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Excellent hotel in an excellent location. Fairly new and it has that feel - taxi couldn't find.
Good friendly staff, however, I wish the breakfast waiters would pay better attention especially in serving coffee. I had to get my own several times only to be told off and it still didn't arrive. I suggest you all try the spa.

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank marty0001
Guest Relations M, Guest Relations Manager at CVK Park Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy all aspects of your stay with us. Guest satisfaction is our primary goal and we regret that there was a lack of service that you received at the breakfast. This does not reflect the usual service level of CVK Park Bosphorus Istanbul. Kindly rest assured that trainings will be carried out to avoid such inconveniences in the future.

We hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon.

Best regards,
Guest Relations Supervisor

Reviewed 25 February 2014

I stayed three nights in this hotel and I really loved everything there!Brand new hotel, perfect location, very friendly staff, very elegant rooms and charming lobby.Perfect breakfast, so as view from almost everywhere in the hotel.Spa is beuatiful as well.I have been in a numerous 5* stars hotels, and I also work in hotel industry and this hotel deserves my strong recommendation!!!Would definitely come again!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2014

This hotel combines all three important categories a traveller is looking for great price, prime location, and fantastic accommodation?it is a new hotel, adding to this great feature it has great staff very friendly and it's location is the best.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Guest Relations M, Guest Relations Manager at CVK Park Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reaching out and writing your very valuable review. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with CVK Park Bosphorus Istanbul.
Looking forward to having future opportunities to welcome you back soon.

Best regards,