“Unforgettable stay”

Ranked #87 of 1,135 Hotels in Istanbul
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Unforgettable stay”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

One of my favourite and unforgettable and a such a lovely stay I had. Clean comfy and an excellent hospitality. Staff are well trained.and No comment about food it's yummy.

Looking forward to visit turkey and stay at the same hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Guest Relations M, Guest Relations Manager at CVK Park Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Dear Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and we are very pleased to know that you enjoyed our hospitality, staff and the food. Most of all, we appreciate your support and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Best regards,
Guest Relations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Well deserves its 5 star status. Our Bosphorus view room (make sure it's a full view room) was so nice that we had to drag ourselves away to see the sights of Istanbul and beyond during our week's stay. Hotel restaurant for dinner exceeds standard of many stand-alone venues; and like the food, the staff are delightful. Good value for money too.
Only gripe was the attitude of the other guests (mainly female it must be said) to the two glamorous and highly-talented young women who entertained us to wonderful violin and piano recitals in the lobby/sitting area on two afternoons. Apart from my wife and I - who applauded enthusiastically - no one showed the slightest interest from start to finish. Come on guys, loosen up!

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Kiifferdodge
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Words are not enough for this hotel.
We stayed for five paradised days and nights.Fantasy is really poor to describe this.From a to z all hotel people, all things and all small details were just amazing.A big puzzle of peacefull luxury asshorted with sophisticaded elegance.All what you dreamed for a hotel are here.
Also an unbeleivable hotel staff.From managers and chefs to waitress and butlers.everyone, everytime were available to help you with pleasure.
I cant find other words to fit at this miracle that i lived.
A brand new hotel with French air, adorned in perfect doses with Turkish touching in the of Istanbul.
Congeatulations to owners.Congratulations to architect.Congratulations to staff.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Great comfort (bed, shower), nice architecture design for the common areas (lobby, restaurants, meeting rooms), spectacular view from the bedroom window (ask for room facing the water), friendly staff.

Room Tip: Room facing the water - magnificant view of the ships and the city!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank AnneMorel
Guest Relations M, Guest Relations Manager at CVK Park Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are glad you had a comfortable stay with us and anjoyed the Bosphorus view from your room.

Hope we welcome you back in the nearest future again.

Kind regards,
Guest Relations Manager
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

I decided to stay at the CVK Bosphorus park hotel for 3 nights due to its central location to taksim square. The cost per night was expensive so I naturally expected great service and great accommodation.

I arrived late Tuesday evening and was shown to my room by a very attentive member of staff, once at the room I noticed that the windiest was broken and would not shut properly, I was surprised that a hotel of this calibre would not check that all rooms are fit prior to occupancy. I was informed that the windows would be fixed however due to the late checkin I requested a room change. This was accepted and I was promptly moved to a similar room.

On the last night I decided to have a jaccuzi in my bath to recuperate from the busy few days business, I was disappointed to find a further fault with my new room in that the jaccuzi was broken and simply did not function.

The Spa and gym facilities are lovely but as stated the smaller details are missing, no water in gym.

I informed reception on my way out for dinner and was offered another room change or they could get an engineer out to fix the problem, both solutions not feasible as I was checking out the following morning and so no point with either.

My point being, although these issues are relatively minor and caused no actual distress, I feel that this is just not good enough for such an expensive and prestigious hotel.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
4 Thank Kevmitch04
Odessa, Ukraine
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

The room was free upgraded. It was pleasant. The sea view is beautiful. The interior is new and with good smell. The Spa is smaller than we've expected. Gym is big and fully equipped. Location is near the centre but in a quite place. I don't know what's the problem with breakfast but the products are not tasty, even if there a lot of them.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank VikTorry
London
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Excellent hotel in an excellent location. Fairly new and it has that feel - taxi couldn't find.
Good friendly staff, however, I wish the breakfast waiters would pay better attention especially in serving coffee. I had to get my own several times only to be told off and it still didn't arrive. I suggest you all try the spa.

• Stayed February 2014
2 Thank marty0001
Guest Relations M, Guest Relations Manager at CVK Park Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy all aspects of your stay with us. Guest satisfaction is our primary goal and we regret that there was a lack of service that you received at the breakfast. This does not reflect the usual service level of CVK Park Bosphorus Istanbul. Kindly rest assured that trainings will be carried out to avoid such inconveniences in the future.

We hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon.

Best regards,