“Don't miss and enjoy high standard of service”

CVK Park Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul
Ranked #92 of 1,141 Hotels in Istanbul
“Don't miss and enjoy high standard of service”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

We couldn't have asked for a more enjoyable time than We had at CVK Hotel. We really enjoyed our time there. We would like for all of you to come on vacation.
Thanks for your worm hospitality, we will keep this nice days in memory for long time. Thanks for the hotel's management, staff and everyone shared by effort / ideas to have this high standard of service. We will come again for sure

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Bahri S, Genel Müdür at CVK Park Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Dear Guest,

We greatly appreciate your positive feedback on our hospitality during your stay in CVK Park Bosphorus Istanbul. Thank you very much for your nice comments.

We wil be delighted to welcome you back and be at your service in the nearest future again.

Best regards,
Bahri Şahin

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
Reviewed 14 May 2014

cvk Hotel is a new hotel located next to Taksim Square.
very well placed for output in the modern city.
For sightseeing in the old town, we took the subway
seaside, about 20 minutes.
The hotel is beautiful with spacious. We had a room on the Bosphorus. What a view!
Very nice and original bathroom with bath and shower on the same area.
In the basement, there is a beautiful spa with indoor pool, this is new and quite successful. We have lunch at the restaurant one afternoon, the value was pretty good (20 €) compared to the standard of the hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Davis M
Dear Guest,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write a feedback regarding your stay with us.
It is great to hear that you enjoyed especially our location, the Bosphorus view and the SPA.

Thank you very much for your nice comments about our hotel. We are looking forward to your next visit at CVK Park Bosphorus Istanbul.

Best regards,
Bahri Şahin
Reviewed 12 May 2014

you cant find better location and it is new hotel the rooms are very clean and you can smell the paints
the service was good and the rooms are big and with nice furniture , i dont mind to stay again there
the spa was nice and they have big internal swimming pool

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Aosh2013
Limassol, Cyprus
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We stayed at this hotel in March for 3 nights (two couples) and we were thrilled with our choice. It is located right off taxim square which is an ideal location for those visiting the city for sightseeing and shopping. The room ( superior standard) had an amazing view to the Bosporus and the bath tub was located in such a way in line with the window that you could see outside the window while bathing! The glass surrounding the bath tub and shower turned transparent with the press of a button in order to allow this, which I found to be a very cool touch. Room decoration was fresh and modern as with the rest of the hotel. Excellent staff, cleanliness and room service. Also very nice indoor pool where you can enjoy healthy drinks such as the detox cocktail which I found delicious. Special thanks to our entrance guide ( can't remember his name sorry!) for giving us all the right information and for recommending the best places to see according to our preferences. Overall a highly recommended new hotel. Ps if you stay there don't forget to choose a pillow suiting your needs from the list provided!!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

My Familly & I stayed for 6 nights in This hotel. I booked the luxury two bedrooms Appartment for 4 person & an infant.

Location :
Very new hotel with walking distance from Taksim square .

Rooms:
In my opinion, if you can't get sea view or you have big Familly , then think seriously about the apartments in their resident building.

Very high standard comfortable rooms with setting room including small kitchen and washing machine . You will be in different building served by nice small uncrowded reception. You can reach the swimming pool, gym and the spa directly since they are in the same building. And the taxi will pick/drop you in front of your building . Very special place.

Staff:

The most important thing about this hotel was the staff . It seems they take reviewers criticism seriously which is good.

The staff I deal with were amazing , very helpful and nice "every one". They provide any type of help you need with smile.

We had two accident "We forget our items twice in taxis"
,and the hotel staff helped us to find the :).

First time was handmade carpet that forgot in public taxi. The hotel staff reviewed the Surveillance tape , got the plate number and called the taxi . Our carpet reached the hotels in 3 hours time.

Second time we lost vIPhone in a taxi and we find it with the help of the hotel staff in top of "find my Iphone app" .
The app will not do it alone without the hotel staff help & support in such huge city as Istanbul.

Any of these accident could ruins our vacation , however they turn to be good experience with help of the hotel staff.

If I visit Istanbul again, CVK will be my first choice always.

Thank you CVK for this amazing experience.

Stayed May 2014
Lisbon
Reviewed 7 May 2014

This hotel is quite well placed 200m away from Taksim Square.
Beatuful hotel, whre white marble is predominant .
Reception and Conciege people are very helpfull and atentive, so I mut be great for theis help on booking restaurants and city tours.
Rooms were quite nice and confortable, and well equiped with amenities.
Negative point; Before going I wrot na e-mail to the Director General Manager (being in the same business) and not receive na answer from him. It was not very nice of him.
Positive reference for this hotel.

Room Tip: Pay a little more and do not chose backview rooms. You will be facing 15m away from your room Window...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I spent 5 nights at this hotel from 15 to 20 April 2014 with my wife, at the moment my feet stepped into the hotel, I was really impressed about the size and design of the lobby, you can see luxury in almost everything.
Check in & checkout: there was line for check in this is Ok, but there was two desks empty!! I spent almost 20 min waiting for my turn, after that 15 min to finish check in process and this is acceptable.
I request double bed in my reservation, but the man who escort me to my room take me to twin bed so I told him I request double before he said this is double bed!
Any way they change my room to double bed immediately without returning to reception.
Checkout was fast and smooth without any problem.
Location: hotel located in Taksim and 5 min walking to Taksim Square and 10 min walking to avenue, so you can find all what you need within walking distance restaurants, mini markets, shopping avenue, and coffee shops almost everything.
The good think the hotel located in the side of this crowded area so it’s close to all that things but far from crowded this is great for me. Buy the way Taksim square is non sleep many restaurants and coffee shops open 24 hour.
The room: I stayed at standard room,
Positive things: room looked new and room size was good compare to European standard, classic design, great minibar, good selection of channels. Iron and iron board in the closet. Tea and coffee with kettle.
Negative things: housekeeping need to improve, their service does not live up to the level of 4-star hotel not 5 star, they never refill my coffee and tea, (3 pcs tea and 3 pcs coffee). I used all of them after third night, as 5 star hotel should refill even if 1 pcs used but they didn’t till I checked out.
The bottle of water same. If I did not finish the old one they never add new one.
The worst, for two nights they did not refill toilet roll so I complain to the duty manager so some things fixed after that but not all things.
Note: one day my wife forgot her wedding ring on the table; after we came late, we found it as is no one touch it. And I forgot my I pad the day I checked out and I called the hotel to tell them, one hour later they called me to tell me the housekeeping found it and it’s in the lost and found office. I am really appreciate.
Cleanliness: in general everything was clean.
Breakfast: The breakfast was great with huge selection of everything this is one of the best.
Room Services: service was great and the order arrive on time but the food was average.
Staff: helpful and specially the men at the main gate.
Overall: very nice hotel, but housekeeping should improve to meet five stars hotel standard.
I could recommend this hotel (if they improve housekeeping) to honeymooners, couples, family, and any one need to be close to heart of crowded area at Istanbul.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple