Oran Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$452
US$428
US$382
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul Avcilar(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$59
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$121
Travelocity
Neorion Hotel(Istanbul)
US$133
US$123
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstram stationexcellent locationvisit istanbulwalking distancepersonnelmr
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 May 2011

I visit Istanbul regularly for business mostly , this time I found a great hotel.
I am very positive about the location , price and quality of rooms , service and everything.
I definitely advise to visit this city and if you can arrange you should book a room from Oran Hotel (close to airport , old city and other popular places in town)

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank ahurdogan
Reviewed 10 May 2011

Room ok, comfortable beds, nice view from the terrace restaurant and good choice for buffet breakfast. Be careful to the safe, half of the people had to call after having blocked it: the red button for programming the combination is really hidden.

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed 5 May 2011

We stayed in Oran Hotel for our honeymoon. My wife and I liked this Hotel very much. The stuff was very polite and friendly. The rooms were clean and fresh. I specially loved our room and the view. Hotel's restaurant was very good. We loved the food at Panorama Restaurant. Also, the Hotel location was great. Most of the important places are within walking distance. My wife and I really recommend this hotel to you.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank muzzy81
Reviewed 5 May 2011

I was in Istanbul for a business trip for a short 3 days, and was surprisingly delighted to stay at Oran Hotel. I was kind a skeptical once I booked this hotel since I was paying $114 per night whereas I have paid around $240 per night at the other hotels in my previous two trips to Istanbul. I got a GREAT VALUE by staying at this nicely renovated hotel. Friendly people, nice & clean rooms. Check the view of the old city at the rooftop. They also gave me a complimentary pick-up/drop-off at the airport.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank OzBalacowski
Reviewed 4 May 2011

i and my collegues were stayed at Oran Hotel for 3 days and was very satisfied with service. very clean and nice looking rooms and friendly staff ,its located in centre of istanbul ,close to many touristic places.

Room Tip: front rooms are nice to stay
  • Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business