“real GROUP restaurant”

Neighbourhood: Sultanahmet
BA
“real GROUP restaurant”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

it is pure restaurant for groups. do not go there if you are only 5 or 7. must by min 20 people otherwise you are completly lost.
staff do not speak any english. interior is nice very historic. meal, the main reason to visit restaurant, is poor average, I mean nothing special. but, of course, expensive. we have been there 44 people, by far not biggest group.
please if you would like enjoy restaurant, meal and especially staf, find something else.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank podolro

• Turkish first
Bruges, Belgium
“Takes the concept "tourist trap" to a whole new level...”
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

Just when I thought I knew all about "tourists traps", I came to Grupsaray, where our guide took us. You literally sit in a souvenir shop, where fresh groups of tourists constantly arrive with their guides. The food was so-so, but the whole experience so underwhelming, I couldn't care less...

1 Thank Mathias19
“Excellent restaurant.”
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

I would recommend this restaurant with no hesitation. The food was excellent the people were very friendly and the prices were very reasonable. A great choice.

2 Thank Cerene B