“New Hotel, stylish, friendly and just nice” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa - Istanbul Tuzla

Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa - Istanbul Tuzla
Ranked #163 of 1,120 Hotels in Istanbul
Munich, Germany
“New Hotel, stylish, friendly and just nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

The Hotel is very well located directly on the highway and just 10 Taxi-minutes away from the Sabiha Gökçen Airport (SAW). Nevertheless the rooms are quiet and huge. The bathroom is very modern and stylish. The bed was very comfortable and you have various pillows to select from. You will also find a good selection of foreign (non Turkish) TV programs. The breakfast selection is also very good and exceptional. Unfortunately I could not try the pool and/or the gym as I stayed just one night, but the hotel is really very good.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Ozgen S, Genel Müdür at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa - Istanbul Tuzla, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear Caipimichl,

Thank you very much for recommending our hotel. We are thrilled to learn that we fulfilled our aim to anticipate your needs. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to make your next visit even more special.

Warmest regards

+90 216 560 6000

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Yesilirmak, North Cyprus
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Due to unforeseen circumstances we needed to stay in Istanbul overnight. I wanted to stay not too far away from the airport. I didn't fancy the airport hotel. So glad I picked this out. Perfect. Great breakfast. Süper rooms.
Problems. Not enough courtesy water. I had to keep asking for water to make tea and coffee.
Also I am a club carlson member. I wanted to use points against my stay. The reception guy couldn't get chis head round this and even booked the room in my boyfriend's name. Another trip to reception got it sorted and the room changed to my name.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank kehk
Dear Kehk,

Thank you very much for your mood enlightening review! We will be very much looking forward to welcoming you back again in our hotel.

Best rgeards,

Warsaw, Poland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

Surrounded by motorways and multiple lane higways, the area is an ugly Istanbul suburb. It is close to Sabiha Gökçen airport and Istanbul Park racing circuit, so if you're looking for something near those places, you might be tempted to try.

The hotel was ok, with big, spacious and comfortable rooms. Good breakfast, with some great Turkish cheeses and comb honey. After my first night the room service forgot to clean up, so I have to reduce the cleanliness rating. Otherwise the service was very good though, with very friendly and helpful receptionists/bell boys. Thumbs up!

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Ozgen S, Genel Müdür at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa - Istanbul Tuzla, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
Dear Mikolaj,

Thank your for posting this review and sharing your feedback that we take very seriously, it ultimately allows us to improve.
I am sorry if we were not able to meet in full your expectations.

Genuine care and comfort remains our priority number one; will be reviewing with the team and take corrective actions as your perception is our reality.

Warmest Regards,

San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

While my husband and I were traveling in istanbul we decided to rent a car thinking we would have gps. Our reservation was not at this lovely hotel but at the radisson blu bospherous. Needless to say we had no gps it was nighttime in istanbul and had no idea how to get to our hotel. We noticed a this radisson blu off the highway and decided to stop since we were super lost. The staff here were so welcoming and nice they gave us gand written directions on how to get to our hotel. I want to give a huge thank you to Hagerd for taking the time to help us on our journey!although we didn't stay here I would highly recommend this beautiful hotel and there wonderful staff!

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank crystallee76
Dear Crystalle,

Thank you very much for sharing this post regarding your stay. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us. Your kind comments on our staff made my day!

We look forward to welcoming you back in the nearest future.

Best regards from Istanbul,

Vejle, Denmark
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

New and Very good quality hotel. Close to the airport but fare enough so no problems with noise from the airport. Free spa and good gym. The rooms are very large with good space for work and very nice bathroom facilities.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Dear Peter,

Thank you very much for sharing this post regarding your stay. I'm happy to read that you enjoyed your room and had a pleasant time with us. You made my day with your kind comments.

We hope you come back to Istanbul and visit us again very soon...

Best regards,

Ankara, Turkey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

The hotel is perfect for both leisure and business, the staff is very polite, the rooms are very comfortable, spa is wonderful. Room service is very fast, wine selections are nice at restaurant. We stayed this hotel couple of times, our next choice will be the same

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear Ceren,

Thank you very much for sharing this post regarding your stay. Frankly speaking, I'm not sure if I will be able to choose the right words to express my gratitude. I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us and you have memorable moments from your stay.

We hope you come back and visit us again very soon...

Best regards,

Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

I stayed at this hotel twice in March 2014 just a few weeks after the hotel opened. The property itself is very nice, the design of the building is quite pleasing, and the rooms are large and well laid out.

Without question, the best part of this hotel is staff. After a day or two of staying at this hotel, almost every staff member would greet me by name when they saw me; from the bartenders, to the wait staff, to the breakfast chef, to the hotel management. Hands down, the best staff of any hotel that I can recall.

If you are flying in or out of Sabiha Gokcen (SAW) the hotel is about a 5 minute taxi ride from the terminal.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone, and I hope that my travels take me back there sometime soon.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear Tim,

Thank you very much for sharing your recent experience with us. Your comments are very important for us to monitor our services as well as to achieve and maintain service excellence.

We hope to see you again. Until next time, I wish you a wonderful day.

With my warmest regards,