Pera Rose Hotel
The Peak Hotel(Istanbul)
By Murat Crown(Istanbul)
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstaksim squaregalata towerrooms are cleanmin walkclerk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Istambul is my favorite destination.
I have been visited Istambul 4 times and the 3 of them i stayed in Pera Pose hotel.
Pera Rose hotel is an excellent hotel, near Istiklak road, near restaurants and shops, very cheap, clean and with very helpfull stuff.
Every time i am going to visit Istambul, Pera Rose is my first choice.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PeraTulipHotel, Front Office Manager at Pera Rose Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you very much for your recent comments regarding your stay in our hotel. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay in Pera Rose Hotel and had a fabulous time at Istanbul.

We are trying our best to make your stay remarkable.

Thank you very much for your comments and we look forward to welcoming back you soon.

Abdullah MUTLU
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 22 February 2014

We might not have been the happiest guests the girl at the desk saw the day we checked in (due to a very early flight and not being very happy with the first hotel we booked, so a bit stressed as we had to find a new one) but she coped with us in a very friendly way still and was very helpful to get us a nice room. As we booked on arrival there was actually no room with double-bed left but they put the 2 twin-beds together and the next day we were moved to another room with a double-bed. It's a very quiet hotel. Thick carpet on the floor everywhere and on the 5th and 6th floor we didn't hear any noise from the street. Rooms were clean, breakfast was good. Area is great. 5 minutes walking off Istiklal Caddesi, Sishane metro stop. I would definitely not waste any time looking for another hotel next time I visit Istanbul and book a room in this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you very much for your recent comments regarding your stay in our hotel. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay in Pera Tulip and had a fabulous time at Istanbul.

Our hotel is very centralized and near to all historic and modern places to visit.

We would like to accommodate you in our lovely hotel for your next visit to Istanbul.

Thank you so much for your comments.

Abdullah MUTLU
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

Pera Rose is located in a nice neighborhood in Istanbul, the hotel is very comfortable and friendly. Especially the helpfulness as in German or English are perfect.The food is also very tasty. I would reserv there at any time whitout to reflect.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Tuliphotels, Public Relations Manager at Pera Rose Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2015

Dear guest

Thank you very much for your recent comments regarding your stay in our hotel. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay in Pera Rose and had a fabulous time at Istanbul.

thank you so much and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

We have choosen the hotel (me and my wife) as it was having a cheap price... near el isteklal street.... and on booking.com it was written that it is a 4* hotel....
The hotel is really near el isteklal st (5 min walking distance) and near Taxim square and not far from the best shopping area and not far from sultanahmet area....
(To go to sultan ahmet we took a taxi from the bus station (in front of radisson blue) to eminono which is 7 TL than walk about 10 min.... to go to shopping area it start in isteklal st.)
The staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpfull.... the hotel supply many items in the room that is a present in all 4 stars hotels..... the breakfast is good too... it's a high level 3 * as there is no much variety on the breakfast but it's ok... it is good too....
The hotel is too small rooms are very small.... they even gave us a smaller room than the one claimed on the picture and on the second day I told them that the room is not the one claimed so they gave us another room bigger... but with 2 tween bed... which was annoying but this was the available room as they mentioned... more the A/C was not working (the A/C in winter is important as it warm up the room) and when I claimed to the night shift operator.. they did nothing and did not follow up if Im satisfied or not....
Anyway we did not use the room much we just use it to sleep... so the hotel was a good choice for us....

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Tuliphotels, Public Relations Manager at Pera Rose Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the review of our hotel! We are glad You’ve chosen our hotel and enjoyed your stay in İstanbul. We appreciate for taking time to share your feedback. Your opinion is important for us. We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Stayed there for 4 days, 3 nights. Took me a while to get there as I chose to walk there instead of taking a taxi so that I can explore the area. It's about a 15 minute walk from Taksim square. Location is not bad at all, very welcoming employees and most importantly they speak English, which seemed to be a problem for me in Istanbul as a major number of people don't speak it. Anyway, rooms are not that big but they're clean and the staff are always up for help. I dealt with the morning and the evening shift workers and both of them were great.
Internet was not supported in rooms but was in the lobby.
When I wanted to use internet in the lobby, I had a great conversation with the receptionists and the night manager, they even got me a cup of tea from their own. Generous and positive people, totally recommend it!

Room Tip: I took a room in the second floor, it was quite noisy outside.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo