Hotel Suadiye
Esans Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$224
  • Pool
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$150
InterContinental
US$240
Radisson Blu
  • Restaurant
Vault Karakoy, The House Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$139
Neorion Hotel(Istanbul)
US$135
US$124
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Elite World Business(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$74
Travelocity
Hotel Amira Istanbul(Istanbul)
US$748
HotelQuickly
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsasian sidebagdad streetsea viewprincess islandsrooftop restaurant with great viewsbusiness tripreasonable hotelturkeytaxi stationhotel rooms arebad smellroom service isrooms are cleaneasy accessperfect locationbagdatcaddesi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I was in this hotel for second time .The location of hotel was great ,in Asian side ,with prince island view ,near seaside and near Baghdad street.Baghdad street is full of shopping center and there are so many famous brand in this street that you can buying whatever you want.Hotel had friendly staff .Free High speed internet,good breakfast.Just rooms were very small and I didn't have a good view.Window of my room opened to parking (every 2 times).Although I had business trip in istanbul,but I enjoyed about everything.If I want to go to istanbul I try to go to saudiye.

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank NegarD
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Excellent location friendly staff and wifi for multiple devices - what more could I want for a business stay? Truly the location is the best thing about this - there is 3 miles (so 6 out and back!) of waterfront jogging path to enjoy the warm Turkish weather, waterfront street style food and if you like high street shopping it's right near bagdat st. The staff were extremely helpful and warm. If I'm lucky enough to return for work again I would definitely stay here again (although I might request a sea view next time!)

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2014

I stayed here for about a week during a business trip. The location is pretty good with lots of shops and restaurants within easy walking distance.

The hotel is nice, but the rooms are a bit out of date, and are on the small side. One frustration was that the rooms are not equipped with ironing boards or irons. Irons are available to borrow on request, but I find this a bit of a nuisance, especially when there is a bit of a language barrier.

The breakfast is great.

I would stay at this hotel again, but it isn't my favorite.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank TimMc15
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Stayed here during a weeklong business trip. The rooms are well maintained and the hotel is located a short walk from the seaside on one side and the famous shoppong street on the other side.
Buffet was great and service good overall. Will return.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 December 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for bussiness it was lovely I would back this hotel for bussiness ... but they have to short their breakfast i would get the irish breakfast for next time hope the managment are reading this page our comment for fix something if they wanna earn good and more money with this all guest gonna be happy too happy staff happy guest I loved all staff were very welcoming they were trying doing everything for us and they were thinking its not enough thanks staff hope to see all of them soon

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends