“Wonderful Family Trip in Turkey”

Magnificent Travel- Private day tours
Ranked #51 of 415 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: Daily city tours within Istanbul by daily private touring. Take a sightseeing tour of the Old City, a Bosphorus Cruise or breathtaking Private Yacht Cruise and Prince islands
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I travelled with my family, my wife and two daughters.
I do not know anything about Turkey and its touristic places and its monuments.
After check in in my hotel, I just picked up the address of one travel agency "Magnificent Travel Agency Istanbul". I contacted them. Immediate response was there and after few minutes we were there at their office. They are very kind people.
They took sometime to plan for our tour, after making necessary contacts. But finally they offered us an excellent itinerary for our trip. Very well coordinated connections and arrangements with the shuttle buses, tours buses, restaurants and hotels reservations. No failure. No failure.
They are honest. They give us additional services FOC. They are very professional.

Needless to state the very professional tours guides. They are full of knowledge. They speak very clear English. They have special pedagogic style to draw our attention and to convey the knowledge they have.
It is an unforgettable and wonderful 6 days trip for us. Thank you for all staff of Magnificent Travel.

If you want to spend magnificent holidays, just contact "Magnificent Travel Agency Istanbul". You will never regret going there.

Younes Mouelhi
Senior Manager Telecom, Ooredoo.

There are newer reviews for Magnificent Travel- Private day tours

Reviewed 26 April 2014

We were a group of 9 people that traveled on a customized small group tour of Asia Minor with Magnificent travel! They met all our expectations from centrally located excellent accommodation, wonderful tour guides and awesome sights! Thank you for a memorable trip! Meals to remember!

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Me and my wife took up a decision to tour Turkey,
Got in touch with Magnificent Travel Agency on line, Mr. Nihat Yolageldi was very prompt in their response with the Itinerary for 8 days. The day to day itinerary proposed by him was very good and so also the hotels booked were very nice.
The entire trip was so well planned and the punctuality of their staff needs to be appreciated.
During the 8 days we visited Istanbul, Cappadocia, Pamakkule, Kuasadasi & Ephesus.
We had no headache what so ever during the trip except for our flight booking to Istanbul and back home.
I would highly recommend Magnificent Travels to my friends for any assistance in future.for their magnificent services.
Only one suggestion that I would like to add here is that the the lunch provided in Istanbul can be improved as the set menu is not sufficient and to have the same food for lunch every day is not a good idea, instead a buffet meal would be much appreciated as in other places in Cappadocia, Ephesus, etc.

1  Thank Mohammed J
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Booked a trip with magnificent travel for a 12 day historical tour in Greece and Turkey for six people. We arranged everything via email prior to the vacation and Mr. Nihat Yolageldi was very quick in responding to questions and concerns. Day to Day itinerary was provided as well as hotel accommodations and what was included in package price. Everything was organized and hassle-free. In Greece, we visited Athens, Santorini, and Rhodes. In Turkey, we visited Pamukkale, Ephesus, Cappadocia, and Istanbul. These are all very popular destinations and highly recommended. When we arrived in each place, private transportation was ready for us just as planned. Our tours were not private, which we did not mind at all. Guides were knowledgeable, english-speaking, and the groups were not too large. One thing we would have liked is knowing in advance what time tours started because we weren't informed at all the different places. Other than that, all six of us had a fantastic time and magnificent travel aided in our wonderful vacation.

1  Thank jerrywantsrsx
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I just spent 18 days in Turkey. For 14 days with Magnificent Travel Agency and another 4 days in Istanbul dancing festival. Magnificent Travel Agency provide excellent service and coordination, let me feel at home.

The first week, we are 3 friends starting our trip from Istanbul, Calipoli, Troy, Bergamon, Kusadasi, Pamukale. the 2nd week some of our friends come and we meet in Antalya, then going forward to Capadocia, then back to Istanbul. Below is what Magnificent Travel Agent had done for us and I`m really appreciated.

1. When my friends and I just arrived Istanbul, we don`t have tour on the first day. They still provide one tour guide to show us around and took us to a delicious turkish buffet restaurant. At night, my friends buy the wine in pub to thank him for his generous.

2. When we were in Antalya waiting for our night bus at 11pm, we would like to take a shower in our hotel but we already checked out, the hotel is unwilling to let all of us 7 persons in one room even though we`d like to pay one night room charge, we called Nihah immediately, he sent a person to hotel to communicate immediately and let us take rest in one room for shower.

3. After our Cappadocia trip, the tour guide said we can leave around 6PM as what itinerary said, however, all of us did not understand our plan to Istanbul take off at 7:20 because the column is in Turkish. When we arrive the airport at 7:20, we realize we are impossible to take the flight and called Nihah immediately, he was shocked but booked the next plan for us immediately.

4. Nihah let us store luggage in the office as our flight schedule back to Taiwan are different. Some of us took midnight air-plan. So they come back to office at 9PM to let us claim our luggage even though it`s not their working hour.

5. It`s really nice and thank you for Nihah`s brother, who is also partner of M Travel Agency. My friend Tara will start her trip but stay in a new boutique hotel, we don`t know the exact place and he told us taxi will not take us to because it`s only 10 minutes walk distance. He personally walk with us to find the hotel even though Tara did not book this hotel through M Travel Agency.

1  Thank Doris132