“Excellent Location and Best Concierge Services”

Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul
Ranked #165 of 1,163 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 17 February 2014

A lovely hotel.
Very good location,close to the best places around Bosphorus. Close to all night life.
They gave us early checkin since we arrived at 6am, instead of making us wait until 14:00. We did inform them earlier though.
Good bar and food. Excellent Hospitality.
Excellent views. Good usual breakfast options.
Was our wedding anniversary and the hotel provided us with a little surprise in the room - a cake and chocolates.
The staff are very polite and caring.
The concierge services were excellent. They gave us extremely useful information in planning our day trips to local areas and attractions.

Next Time we're in Istanbul, we will be staying there again.

Room Tip: Look for 4th floor and above and facing the Bosphorus bridge.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
RD_Bosphorus, General Manager at Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Greetings from the Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel,

Many thanks for your most positive review on our hotel. We are thrilled with your comments.

I am very glad to hear you were welcomed with the real Turkish hospitality that my colleagues provided you and that we are proud of. I have certainly shared your review with the rest of the team who are also encouraged by your feedback.

I very much look forward to meeting you on your next stay with us.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

I'm very satisfied with my stay at Radisson Blu in Ortakoy. After arriving at 4am off of a long flight from Taiwan, I was able to get an early check in and get some much needed rest before a full day of exploring Istanbul. The hotel also generously upgraded me to a business class room with a view of the Bosphorus, which was excellent.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
RD_Bosphorus, Genel Müdür at Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2014

Greetings from the Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul

Thank you for sharing your experince with us

I am very glad you received the geniune Turkish hospitality from our team and that you were looked after.

Look forward to your return stay with us

Reviewed 7 February 2014

I was here in December 2013 for a business meeting, only one night. Although I couldn't go through all the services, everything was quite good. The location is quite business oriented, but I guess the position on the bosphorus (the restaurant terrace is almost on the water) would make also a private w.e. in Instanbul good and relaxing. Staff is very smart and professional.
Rooms are very comfortable and clean, no noises at all although there is a night club nearby.
A special mention for the breakfast, with a large offer and further warm dishes directly cooked by the chefs.
Prices are fully alligned with the european hotels and radisson standards.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Greetings from the Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul,

What a positive review..

Many thanks and l look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

congratulations , i was and i am very stisfy from the hotel , in mean time i want to now my Calrson club reserves ,, please ,,, i hope to come back quikly ,, is to long 200 caracters , i like , i suggest the hotel whit pleasure ,,

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
RD_Bosphorus, General Manager at Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Greetings from the Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel and l am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us.
We would be happy to help you with your points. Please kindly send your contact details to our front desk at frontdesk.bosphorus@radissonblu.com and my helpful colleagues will get back to you.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 30 January 2014

I stayed at the Radisson Blu Bosphorous on a business trip. The review will be strictly on the hotel itself since my timing was tight, I can't really comment on the area - I didn't really leave the hotel except travel to and from the airport. Here are the basics: Room was well-appointed and comfortable. I was facing the street, not the water, so there was some noise as Istanbul traffic is….well, Istanbul traffic. But it wasn't awful. t ate 3 meals a day for 2 days at the hotel. Breakfast and lunch were good, both buffet style and both had many choices and good service. Room service was fast but the food was standard fare. The service was good at the hotel - at times there seemed to be a little language barrier with some of the staff but I had no issues. The bar area/terrace is really great - spacious and great views right on the water. Bottom line: I would go back.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Laru

Greetings from the Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel,

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your recent experience with us.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us as well as the food and the outlets. I noted your feedback on the room service and this has already been shared with our Executive Chef.

I look forward to your return visit to us.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 14 January 2014

Stayed here couple of nights and it was flawless. The hotel offers astounding views of the Bosphorus bridge and has a very lovely waterside terrace. The hotel in general was very quite & comfortable and rooms were clean and well-equipped. Breakfast buffet was lavish & tasty:) Neighborhood is excellent: touristic yet not very crowded. Nightlife is there but the area was still calm and suitable for evening walks. Very good restaurants are nearby and they offer equally beautiful views.

Would VERY HIGHLY recommend as an Affordable, Pleasnt Bosphorus Hotel and yes, would come back to it.

Room Tip: Obviously a Bosphorus one, but you will be charged for it. Some standard rooms offer very limited vi...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Rania M
RD_Bosphorus, General Manager at Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments about your recent stay at Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul.

I am glad to hear that you liked our location, housekeeping services and breakfast buffet with more than 250 items
and also one of our signature services.

Hope to welcome you soon in our property,

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 5 January 2014

We stayed 5 days over Christmas 2013, we found the location to be very good, just far enough from the hustle and bustle of down town but only a 20 Lira taxi ride from the tourist attractions. Outside, within easy walking distance, are many pleasant waterside restaurants and shops, and the hotel was welcoming, smart and the breakfast was first class. Great views of the Bosphorous Bridge also. We enjoyed our stay, thank you to the freindly staff.

Room Tip: Always nice to have a waterside view.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Alan T
RD_Bosphorus, General Manager at Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Greetings from the Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul,

Thank you very much for your most positive review. I am delighted that you spent and enjoyed your Christmas at our hotel and got back home with great memories.

As you mentioned, our Hotel is located in the city centre and yet close to touristic attractions and landmarks. I am glad that
you tried our “Super Breakfast” which is one of the signature brand concepts at our Starboard Restaurant with great views of the Bosphorus.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back to your home in Istanbul soon.

With Kind Regards,