Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul
Hotels.com
US$261
US$232
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Empress Zoe(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$144
US$400
US$279
  • Restaurant
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$402
Hotel Amira Istanbul(Istanbul)
US$148
US$641
US$587
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Vault Karakoy, The House Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$105
Agoda.com
US$241
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbusiness class roomhouse cafehotel is locatedstandard roomrestaurants and barsbreakfast buffetthe hotel offersgreat cityasian sidewonderful hotelhotel staffturkish bathold cityturkeytaksim squareortakoybosphorus
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 May 2014

This is hotel is located in Ortakoy, a nice area at the Bosphorus full with bars and restaurants. The hotel is two doors away of Anjelique, a good restaurant and nightclub. Further it is 5 min from Reina, Supperclub and Sortie. All nice restaurants and clubs. Also some very good fish restaurants like Marina Balik are 10 min away. Considering the traffic this is a big advantage. Next door is Zuma, a good Japanese restaurant. The hotel itself has nice rooms, good wifi, very nice terrace at the Bosphorus and a good breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
RD_Bosphorus, General Manager at Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Greetings from the Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul,

Thank you very much for a wonderful feedback. I am delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us and made the most of it .

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Stayed here on a work trip in Aug 2013. Located right on the Bosphorous, as the name suggests. Great location from that perspective. Right next to one of the better clubs - Sonique - which is practically a 45 sec walk out the main entrance. Rooms are nice, as are the toilets. Food was good too, though with the amount of street food found all over the city, I'd recommend you eat out as much as possible.
Its a bit away from the old city, so if you'd like to be right in the heart of the touristy things, this might not be the ideal location. But for someone seeking a quieter place, this is a great choice.

Room Tip: We did not get a room with a view. We were practically looking out to the street. Ask for rooms with a view of the Bosphorous. Can't comment on which category of rooms look out to the river, though.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
RD_Bosphorus, General Manager at Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Greetings from the Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul,

Many thanks for taking the time and sharing your positive experience with us.

I look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind Regards,

Sonja Divé-Dahl

Reviewed 27 April 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed at this hotel on a Friday and Saturday in April. Hotel is in a great location, but on Friday and Saturday nights the noise from the car horns can be heard until 3 AM. I don't know if it is that way on other nights. We had a room with a view of the bridge to Asia, very nice at night. Our deal included a wonderful free breakfast buffet. As I dislike using taxis when travelling, it was probably about a 25 minute walk to the nearest tram stop.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 7thnovember
RD_Bosphorus, General Manager at Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Greetings from the Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul,

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your recent experience with us.

I am pleased to hear that you liked the location of the hotel as well as the views.

Sorry to hear that you were disturbed by the noise from the car horns. Next time you plan to stay with us please contact us direct so that we can allocate a quieter room for you.

l look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

As reported, the staff are indeed friendly, but not honest... I enquired about and requested a quiet room upon check in. I was told that I was assigned a quiet room and there would be no problems.. I experienced nothing but noise, noise, noise! There is a major construction site adjacent to the hotel, an all night nightclub/discotheque sharing a wall with the hotel, a major highway in front of the hotel and a high tension power station within 2 meters of the back of the hotel. Noise, bad energy...Horrible. And, the mattrasses are as hard as the floor. In short. Forget this place if you intend to sleep

Room Tip: Find a different hotel
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Frankewade

Greetings from the Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul,

Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us.

I am sorry that you found it noisy in the room. As you will appreciate we are located right in the centre of busy Istanbul and it is very difficult to avoid the noise of traffic. Next time you plan to stay with us please do contact us directly so that we can do our best to allocate a quiter room for you and ensure you have a much more pleasant stay with us.

I have also noted your comment on the mattress and passed your kind feedback onto the staff.

l look forward to your return visit to us.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

The Bosphorus location was what made me choose this hotel and I felt I made the right choice. the excellent service I received from staff at all times made my stay very enjoyable, and I would definitely return.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
RD_Bosphorus, General Manager at Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Greetings from the Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul,

Many thanks for taking the time and sharing your positive experience
with us.

I look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind Regards,