Open today: 09:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Combining food and fun :)

That was the highlight of our trip; we took the "taste of two continents" tour, it was worth every... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Rosette M
Beirut, Lebanon
Food, People, Fun!

As other have said, Ibrahim is a great and personable guide. We went with my older parents, and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
GravyDavyFtFun
Fort Collins, Colorado

Recommended experiences in and around Istanbul
from US$63.33
from US$40.00
from US$40.30
from US$150.00
More Info
All reviews continents tour food tour turkish food asian side turkish culture intestines taksim street food stops old city turkey great guide highly recommend this tour kokorec small group spice market non touristy highlight of our trip
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

Ibrahim was top of the pops. He was so engaging. Here we were expecting some local food tasting and we ended up with so much more. His knowledge into areas outside of the culinary delights was very insightful. He even organised a little birthday treat for me on the day. The food variety was something else. This trip is highly recommended.

1  Thank rbreidenbach2017
LeisaMW, Manager at Istanbul on Food - Culinary Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2019

We're so glad you had a happy birthday eating your way through Istanbul with Ibrahim! We hope to see you back in Istanbul sometime soon :)

Reviewed 22 October 2018

Ibrahim is such a warm, experienced, fun, knowledgeable guide! This was the highlight of our trip! We had an amazing group of people in our group and Ibrahim was able to take us through the streets to visit local shops, food stalls, vendors and more. It is a great way to see the city and experience the sights and smells. Ibrahim provides a personal, hands on experience and very insightful, with energy reading powers! BOOK IT NOW!!

1  Thank MelaniEdwards

We won't lie - we love being the highlight of our guests' visits to Istanbul ;) We thank YOU though for trusting us and for joining us. And, we hope to see you in Istanbul again :)

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

We recently did a private tour for our group - 6 adults and 3 kids ( all younger than 6 yrs). Latif was our guide and he was wonderful ! He was very knowledgeable and kept us engaged. He interacted well with the kids as well. Most of us were vegetarian and the tour was adjusted for that. We had plenty of different dishes to taste. The walk through the markets and watching the people going about their daily activities was interesting. We were well stuffed in the end and thoroughly satisfied. This was undoubtedly the highlight of our trip. Would highly recommend them and would love to do another tour with them in the future !!!

1  Thank Sri1805

Isn't it funny how a lot of people assume that Turkey is all just kebabs and more kebabs - when, actually, it's also a vegetarian paradise! We love providing tours that you will be able to look back on fondly for many years to come - and being a trip highlight is our absolute favourite thing to be! Thank you for joining us, we're so glad your whole group enjoyed your time with Latif - he does specialise in stuffing people full of great food! ;) Hope to see you all in Istanbul again.

Reviewed 19 October 2018

A hefty part of our excellent experience was Ibrahim - he made us feel at home in the busy streets of Istanbul and we shared food, jokes, impressions on mundane things, the philosophy of good living and much more. It is refreshing to have a tour guide so sincere and warm hearted as him. Thank you! (The food was great, of course.)

2  Thank Marius P

Ibrahim is so at home on the back streets of Istanbul, it's almost impossible not to follow suit when you're with him. I guess that's how he also knows all the absolute best places to eat. Please do join us the next time you're in Istanbul, there's still so much more of the city to uncover :)

Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

This was probably one of my best ideas ever! It never occurred to me to try a culinary tour while visiting Istanbul but I saw the amazing reviews and since I love to eat, I figured I would give it a shot. I began my stay in Istanbul with this tour and it worked out perfectly. Our tour guide, Ibrahim, was awesome on so many levels- knowledgeable and fun- he was the perfect tour guide. And the food- wow just wow! I’ve never put so many delicious things in my mouth before! It was such a treat to visit both continents and try so many dishes. The bonus is that I was able to get an idea of how to get around Istanbul and Ibrahim answered all our questions on Turkey- food related and not food related. I highly recommend this experience to everyone. One of the highlights of my trip.

2  Thank KimiInch

We think Ibrahim is pretty wow, too. Almost as much as the food! ;) What a great idea to do this at the start of your trip - literally all you need to love is to eat and explore, and the tour is a perfect fit for you. So glad you enjoy it, and that it set you up for the rest of your stay. Come back to Istanbul again soon! :)