“Small rooms - amazing breakfasts”
Review of Klas Hotel

Klas Hotel
Ranked #678 of 1,159 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Our group of 8 people stayed here for 3 nights. The rooms are incredibly small and cramped. We could not use the safe in the room because the key could not be found. On the bright side, the breakfast included has been fantastic with a huge array of breads, cheeses & meats, eggs, soups & salad. That has been a real treat. The sauna is spacious and a welcome end to each days activities. Staff have been helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Consultcinda
There are newer reviews for Klas Hotel

Reviewed 1 April 2014

I paid for a double room with lastminute.com, then arrived and was told I did not have a booking. Approximately after 5 hours of standing in the reception area, I was offered a single room and told that is all they had. I was given no alternate room for the following night either. I was not given a refund for the difference in double and single room and nor was I given any compensation for the stress and disturbance to my plans that evening.

During my stay I was told by the staff that this happens often, the management pretend to not have a booking, allow over bookings, take payment for higher a bigger room, but give a smaller room. Unfortunately this hotel deceives its occupants. The single room did not have any space to move.

It could be you next, I would not trust them. Lastminute.com have not done any justice either as they did not help to get my money back, not even the difference between the double and single room at the very least. I would never return nor book with lastminute.com again.

Room Tip: Do not book here, you could be next to be deceived by paying for a large room, but being given a sma...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Sarah S
Reviewed 15 March 2014

We arrived and were shown to a room on the third floor 322, totally unnacceptable small bed against a wall, so one person would have to climb over other person to get into bed, went to complain to very grumpy unhelpful reception who showed me to another room exactly the same, eventually showed me to another room, filthy carpet, 4ft bed, bathroom minute ,had to squeeze
round door to get into shower which was covered in black mould, again complained at reception who told us this was the only room available.
Only 3 coathangers and no hanging space or draws, asked for an iron was told hotel doesnt keep irons( there would not have been room to put up an ironing board in the room.
the hotel was nothing like the pictures on the website.
My advice DO NOT STAY HERE !!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank chris f
Reviewed 13 March 2014

We stayed at Klas Hotel as a couple and we really loved it. Great staff, super clean, perfect breakfast etc. It will take pages if I mention all the details. We will definetely book Klas Hotel again in the future. I am sure you will not be in a regret if you try to stay there. Perfect choice, that's it !!!

1  Thank Omer3334
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Its a wonderfull hotel and very nice service, everyone is very kind love it a lottt!!!!!! If we ever go back to istanbul we will check in it. Very clean very kind very beautiful very classy, amazing just amazing awsome!!!

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 5 March 2014

October last year I vowed to come back to Klas Hotel and I am glad I returned. The reception Staff are first rate, Lale who took my booking and organised the transfer was terrific, hotel room was cleaned every day, We had a great time with the 2 guys on night shift at the bar, it sealed the deal for the day, great guys. No doubt we will be back in May or August maybe even both

Room Tip: get in touch direct for the best rooms on offer
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Great hotel, I highly recommend it. Istanbul is a beautiful city and stay at this hotel, has made it a magical holiday! Thanks especially to Lale and to all the staff. Good breakfast, comfortable and clean rooms! Very,Very good!!!