“Great family-run Apartmen in the heart of the old town””
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Suite Istanbul

The Suite Istanbul
Ranked #275 of 1,190 Speciality Lodging in Istanbul
Istanbul, Turkey
“Great family-run Apartmen in the heart of the old town””
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

My friend and me stayed in this apt' for 4 nights. We really enjoyed our time there. We got an upgraded room by the manager (Meshuth ), because I couldn't really do climbing to the mezanine bedroom. staff was always smile, and ready to help us. The cleaning lady, is so good. The location is really central, in Grand Bazaar area, Golden Horn side. But it is also easy to go to Sultanahmet, where the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sofia, Topkapi Spica Bazzar and Suleymanieye Mosgue And also, it is just a 30 minutes walk to Taksim Avenue, where you can find restaurants and shops. We really had a wonderful time in Istanbul, and Istanbul Suite is complete our wonderful holiday is Istanbul.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

it was really amazing house we spent at suite Istanbul , cozy , safe , you feel that you are at your house , everything u need beside u , supermarket , restaurants , laundry , grocery , leaving around Turkish people is really fantastic , u can walk and enjoying the lovely weather to sultanahmed and grand bazaar , i feel really that i was between my family .

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Dina A
Plano, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2014

The Suite Istanbul is by far one of the best places to stay while visiting Turkey.

It is conveniently located giving you easy access to markets, shops, restaurants, popular landmarks, nightlife and public transportation. The rooms are beautifully decorated, comfortable and most importantly very clean. The hospitality of the management and staff was exceptional to say the least. They went above and beyond to assure we were happy, comfortable and enjoying our stay each and every day.

We had a very pleasant visit in Istanbul. I will definitely make this my place of choice to lodge when I visit Turkey again. I would highly recommend it to family, friends, and travelers looking for a safe, comfortable and clean place to stay. Whether you are visiting Turkey for a few days or an extended vacation, I'm sure you will enjoy it and feel right at home just as much as we did. Thanks

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Istanbul, Turkey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2014

I stayed at The suite istanbul with my family for 4 nights and I am really glad that we chosed this place. When we arrived Staff was already waiting for us to welcome us and show me around Their place and neighborhood.

First of all,Apartments was very clean and just has everything you need. the bathrooms was fantastic and I liked the water pressure from the shower. Free Wi-Fi connection was very fast even 5 of us were using at the same time.

Second, its location was perfect. There's restaurants and supermarkets everywhere near Apartment and there's even one big mall(Historia) so we could eat and shop whatever we needed. Of course, subway and tram station is only few minutes away.

Third, needless to say, our host,(Mesut), was very kind and he helped me whenever I had questions. He was on time when we arrived and left.

I really recommend this place if it's your first time coming to Istanbul and I definitely would stay again if I ever come back.

Room Tip: all apartments were nice
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Beirut, Lebanon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014

Amazing stuff (Ramazan and Mesut ) are so friendly and helpful ,excellant location with amazing sounds of birds,in the vicinity of the appartment there are many cafes, very close to everything you want (to find taxi,near to blue mosque ,bakery ,grocery ,market ),you can find everything you want near from you ,

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank rayane s
Mardin, Turkey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014

Excellent location,very close to the blue mosque, hagia sophia and topkapi palace.we had a great time and enjoyed our stay very much.The staff are all very friendly and helpful especially, mesut was wonderful. The room was very clean also,excellent value for money.Thank you so much for everything.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank mahsun k
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014

My wife and I stayed at The suite Istanbul for couple of days in our new year vacation. This place is outstanding for many things such as being in a unique part of the city, surrounded with local people and places. It is very easy to get around where you can jump in to a taxi and visit any place in Istanbul or few minuets walk to public transportation. The Suites have homey large kitchen,living ,bath and bad rooms with up to date necessary needs from kitchen supplies to TV and free internet access. Also, manager Mesut is nice to extent of answering and willing to provide any necessary help from transportation from and to airport to city and out off city tours.I recommend this place to anybody.

Room Tip: Rooms are all good
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family