Grand Beyazid Hotel
Hotel Linda(Istanbul)
Hotel Baron(Istanbul)
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsclose to the train stationnice small hotelgreat locationbreakfast buffet isrooftop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

This hotel is the best.
Price per 3 night's is 150E. I reserved for 3 night's for 150E!!!
I recomand you
The food is good, staff is very ok.
The parking is near hotel at 200m but is with money. 6E/night.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Barladeanu A
Reviewed 21 July 2013

The proximity to the historical and shopping district of the city is what made me choose this hotel. But when I arrived into hotel I understood that the hotel provides a lot more than that. Rooms were richly decorated and clean, staff was helpfull and the breakfast and the view from restaurant was amazing. Next time I come to Istanbul I am deffinitly staying in this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Heywood F
Reviewed 6 May 2013

I stay three night last week, the hotel location is great, it is near Beyazit Station of the Tramway, also it is near Grand Bazar, the staff was friendly and they ready for help, the outside look is good, the hotel is clean, the room is clean and good, but it is so small and the bath is created inside by using glass partition, if you take shower, it is easy to the water to go inside the room, inside the room there are something is missed, but from my experience it is normal for Istanbul as totally their hotel service is not good, usually you can't find good bathroom supply, more thing is missed, depend on that I feel that the hotel is overpriced.
The spa center is very good, the breakfast is good, and the restaurant is in 7th floor, and you can see there the Marmara sea with nice view.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank AriHussein
Reviewed 5 January 2013

First of all, we came at Istanbul for the new year celebration.The Grand Beyazit Hotel have very good location; next to the main street where you can find the main tram.; that goes to the historical center. There we find nice personal and very conscientious.
Our room was twin beds type and quiet large. Was cleaned every day and the bedding and the bath towels were changed every two days. Wifi available in every room but you have to ask about the pass at the reception.
We had only breakfast and it was buffet type with various, good and a lot of food.
The minus is that the price per night was a little bit expensive.

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank Dienu_tza
Reviewed 18 May 2012 via mobile

This hotel is awful, don't stay here. Tiny, loud, dirty rooms. Hardly slept as it's defiantly not soundproof. Loud guests, street noise & construction work. Staff don't speak hardly any English and make no attempt to. Someone opened my room door late at night while I was in bed, even tho I had the do not disturb sign out, very creepy. Location is ok but the few minutes walk to get to the main street is dodgy. I asked about airport transfer and of course couldn't get the receptionist to understand as her English was so bad and then finally she said no, I have to get a taxi. Even though it says they provide transfers.
I don't usually write reviews but this has been so bad I wanted to stop you from making a wrong choice!

• Stayed: May 2012