I stayed almost 3 weeks in this lovely place. The best points for me are the closeness to both Nisantasi (high class shopping area) and Taksim (gbest place for night life and sightseeing). If you like walking in green, the Macka park is so close too. The comfort of the rooms are as good as the breakfast with panaromic view. The only difficulty is parking if you have a car..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This "all-suites" boutique hotel is in Nisantasi, one of Istanbul’s most fashionable districts, where Istanbul's elite hang out. We offer FREE wi-fi, breakfast, fitness, sauna, jacuzzi, DVD rental and newspaper. All suites have kitchens for longer stays. ICEC (Istanbul Convention and Exhibition Centre) is only 300 meters away. With a metro station 150 meters away, the rest of Istanbul is within easy reach. Taksim Square is a 20 minute walk or 1 metro station away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Gallery Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gallery Residence Istanbul
- Gallery Residence Hotel Istanbul