“Unsafe”

Ranked #522 of 1,194 Speciality Lodging in Istanbul
Bangkok, Thailand
“Unsafe”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

If you stay at Suffa apart hotel make sure you take all valueable things with you at all time. My valuable things are stolen in this hotel. the only person that get in our room is the housekeeper. The owner keep saying that the housekeeper is a reliable person. They check all of I and my friends luggages but not his housekeeper's room. He did not even say sorry and keep saying that I am not the only person who are in trouble. Is this the right wording saying to the guests who was staying and was stolen the valuable things from YOUR HOTEL!!! _cuk U. The most terrible hotel for the whole trip. The wrost hotel in the world.

lower ceiling, noisy, you can hear people talking and walking all night long.

If you stay in this hotel, and found out your room is tidy kept, quickly check your belonging carefully. something may be stolen.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank P J

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I made a booking in this hotel from 19-21 April 2014. I was supposed to check out on 21 April at 4:30 am to catch my flight. On the night of 20th April when I arrived at the hotel after visiting the attractions found out that my room was changed and my luggage and belongings were transferred to another tiny room without my permission. It was an invasion of privacy. The assistant boy of Suat was there telling me room was moved because there was a problem with my existing room. When I asked what was the problem he mentioned he does not speal English and he can't tell me. I simply did not like the room and decided to spend the night in my friend's hotel room. I had no other way to contact Suat at 12 midnight and I had to leave early morning. Unfortunately I paid for 2 nights stay but spent only one night in the room. When I emailed Suat about the issue, he did not even bother to reply back. It was an extreme inconvenience. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. The owner deceives you and invade your privacy. There's no security.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Faisal H

Travellers are raving about these Istanbul hotels

Dhaka City, Bangladesh
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I will not write anything big here because most of the people told. Just putting some points here
1) The manager suat brother is the best, he is so helpful and friendly and when i returned back to country i missed each staff of that hotel. I had forgotten to say all of them good bye.
2) The rooms were enough spacious for 2 of us and all the facilities were good
3) The breakfast was good and it is some sort of authentic turkish .
4)while having brkfast u can have the best view.
5) The location is really close to major places to visit
At last when ever i will be in istanbul i will be back in here..its not a hotel more like staying on your own place with peace

Room Tip: Always pay cash..:p
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Nafpaktos
Reviewed 21 April 2014

we stayed for 4 nights here. good location, friendly stuff, clean rooms.
we had a room up in the attic. many stairs to climb
such a low roof so you had to be careful, not to hit your head here and there.
not suitable for old or tall people:)
no sheets or towels changed (we didn't ask though).
nice view from the terrace.
low value in my opinion

Room Tip: don't go for the attic
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Beijing, China
Reviewed 13 April 2014

The hotel is very nice,and boss is very friendly and English very good,i'm very happy when i arrivel Turkey live in Suffa Apart Hotel ! My friends will go to Turkey in May,they live in this hotel too.Two Chinese,if my others friend want to go to Turkey i will let them also live in Suffa Apart Hotel.Because i think Suffa Apart Hotel will not let people down.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Taishan, China
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I like here, because the worker ,my friend Suat, is very friendly,thoughtful,hearted....and the price
is cheaper than the similar hotel,the room is clean.You can see the sea at the top floor.The scenery is beautiful! SO jest one word:Great!!

Room Tip: "Rooms on the south side are quieter" "Corner suites are large and sunny" &quo...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo