“Great Place to Shop”

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Great Place to Shop”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I go to Kanyon every time I visit Istanbul.
Great restaurants including Wagamama, Au Bon Pain and Konyali.
Nice shops, some are pricey but some are average priced.
Well worth a visit.

Visited October 2013

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Odessa, Ukraine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply beautiful and nothing more”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Yes, it has a nice design, but nothing more. I made some photoshoots than visited some shops. The prices were high. I went to the restaurant and found it very expensive. But after all I`ve ordered a soup there. Well, I can tell you that I ate this soup before in much cheaper place and it was better there. I totally wasn`t worth the money I payed for it here.
About the shops... Maybe if I had spent more time there, I`ve could`ve found something interesting, but... I had just about 1,5 hour to spend and I found nothing worth it`s price for myself. So I went to Grand Bazaar next day. Prices are way more suitable there...
And the other shopping centers in Istanbul also made a better impression on me then this Kanyon.

Visited October 2013
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Nice architecture”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

The architecture of this mall is amazing but it tend to be too cold in winter. In my opinion it is the best mall in Istanbul after istinya park.

Visited November 2012
Tehran
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Extraordinary architecture!”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

I like open air Kanyon Shopping Mall and going to this mall is part of my plan in every journey to Istanbul.This mall hosts many prestigious & gorgeous global brands such as Harvey Nichols, banana republic, Lacoste, Mango…. There are many Turkish and international cafes and restaurants options including Starbucks, Wagamama and Haagen Dazs. Kanyon is easily accessible by Istanbul’s public transport system. You can take the Metro from Taksim Square and get off in ‘Levent’ station then follow the signs to Kanyon…

Visited June 2013
3 Thank MarysaMo
chandlers ford
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Unusual design - lots of designer shops !”
Reviewed 6 July 2013

Easy to get to from Sultanahmet - about 1 hour allowing for changes etc to Levent and the mall is walking distance via the Metro - what is nice is that there is an outside area as well as the indoor shops which are on several floors.

Noticed that there were lots of designer stores so expect similar pricing to designer stores elsewhere !

other advantage is that once you are done here, you can walk back to the metro, get out the other side and go to Metrocity which has more day to day stores, and a nice food court

Visited July 2013