“Great hotel, will be back!”
Review of Ada Hotel Istanbul

Ada Hotel Istanbul
Ranked #13 of 1,159 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 21 February 2013

We stayed here for four nights in January, and we were bowled over by how nice this small hotel was, at such reasonable rates. Even though our flight from Dublin was delayed our airport transfer was still waiting for us, and despite arriving at 1am the owner was there to greet us and offer advice on where to grab a late night snack. Breakfast on the terrace with spectacular views of the Sea of Marmara was a daily highlight. Our room was spotlessly clean, comfortable and well serviced. The hotel is within walking distance of all the major tourist attractions. We found the owner to be extremely helpful and pleasant, and we would highly recommend Ada and hope to return!!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Ada Hotel Istanbul

Reviewed 18 February 2013

Just the ticket for us. A small family run hotel within easy walking distance of all lthe sites we wanted to visit on our first time three day visit to Istanbul. Very friendly and most helpful in arranging a trip on the Bosphorus and airport transfers - all journeys door to door. We were booked for bed & breakfast. I have stated Average for value as I do not have experience of other hotels in Turkey to be a judge.

Room Tip: Ask for one overlooking the Sea
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2013

We would thoroughly recommend this excellent hotel. It is walking distant from all the main sites in Sultanahmet - about 3 minutes walk from the Blue Mosque! The room was comfortable and spotlessly clean and breakfast on the terrace was a perfect way to start the day. The owner was extremely helpful; he helped us sort out a tour and gave us lots of helpful advice on where to go and where to eat. We would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2013

I stayed second time at hotel Ada for 2 nights last week and it was very comfy and pleasant with my stay again.Hotel Ada is not just a hotel it is like a home for me because of friendly atmosphere and comfortable rooms.Breakfast on the terrace was a great experience with an amazing view and delicious Turkish stuffs.Good location,close to the main tourist area.I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel.It will definitely stay here again the next time.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Shauna186338
Reviewed 8 February 2013

We changed hotels after having a horrible experience at the "Carlton" hotel. Ada hotel was exactly what we needed. It in small and comfy, close to all the tourist attractions and the best part of it was the jacuzzi in our room! The owners of the hotel are super friendly, and its free to call to united stated which was super helpful because i got home sick after being on the road for so long! lol My boyfriend and i loved staying here and we would definitely come back.

The only problem was that our air conditioner kept on not working. But they were quick to resolve issues.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FrancisElena
Reviewed 5 February 2013

I stayed at Ada Hotel for 4 nights and was extremely happy with my stay. I was a solo traveler going to Istanbul for the first time. This was a perfect place to base my holiday. The owner and his wife are people you can trust. They went out of their way to help me and really care about making sure visitors have a good time in Istanbul. I found my room - which was a Sea View, spacious and very clean. The view from my room of the sea and the nearby mosque was amazing. The room service was excellent. Breakfast on the terrace was one of the best things I experienced in Istanbul. The terrace is south facing so you get lots of morning sunshine. It was great for photography. I would recommend this place to all my friends, and I definitely plan to stay here again the next time I am in Istanbul.

Room Tip: The sea view rooms are worth it.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank XinZhang
Reviewed 1 February 2013

We were recommended by friends to stay at Ada Hotel in Istanbul and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The hotel has very high standards of cleanliness, customer services and facilities. I was with two young kids and they loved the suite we stayed in. We all used to look forward to morning breakfast every day and the owner Dr Daugan was extremely helpful in every way. Highly recommend this Hotel to everyone who is visiting Istanbul and plans to stay in Sultanahmet area

• Stayed: December 2012