US$74
US$181
US$549
US$496
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmarmara seadogan sumengenturkeyblue mosquegrand bazaarhome away from homerooftop breakfasthotel ownerold cityevery morningmajor attractionsperfect locationbreakfast is servedwonderful hotelboutique hoteltop floorsmall hotel
Reviewed 4 August 2017

We had a sizable two rooms and bath (which we think doubled as a place for the owner's grandkids when they visit) and very good breakfast for a very fair price. There was a plumbing problem we told them about & they tried to fix, but it was a holiday when we told them.

Stayed: December 2016
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Ada Hotel Istanbul is owned by Dr. Dogan, he is very lovely hotel owner, he explained to us all the hotel facilities and he taken care all our needs during our stay, his hospitality is the best. The room is very clean, tidy and the apartment type have kitchenette, washing machine and dryer which help us alot. Bath room so clean. Another important thing is the lovely breakfast, staffs so friendly and warm. Location is great, 5-10 minutes walk to Sultanahmed Masjid (Blue Mosque) and near Haghia Shopia and Topkapi palace. I would highly recommend Ada Hotel Istanbul to anyone who plan to visit Istanbul.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2017

The hotel is located in a good place in the heart of old Istanbul. The owner Dr. Dogan is a very friendly and kind person who would help you in all regards. Good stuff, very comfortable accommodation, with best hospitality. I like this experience, so I will go there again!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 July 2017

This is my 14th or 15th trip to Istanbul. Because I work in Iraq, I come to Turkey often. Nothing is more important in my line of work than a stress free holiday or stopover. I always get the best of two worlds, when I visit the Ada hotel. First, its like visiting family when I come here. I am welcomed with hugs and excellent service throughout. This last time, I was sick one of the days and Maya (one of the staff members) trekked down to my apartment and brought eggs, fruit, cheese, bread; a lovely Turkish breakfast. Though I'm starting to explore other areas, I still love staying in the old city and feel like a local whenever I return. Dr. Dogan is the most honest, nice and caring hotel proprietor I've ever met. Nothing is a problem and everything is possible when you stay with this family. They are helpful, cordial, warm, inviting and full of great information about Istanbul (they are also a travel agency, so they know their stuff). I suggest the rooftop breakfast and all around great family run, boutique hotel. Can't ask for better.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 June 2017

We stayed for 5 nights here. Its a practical, functional cute little place. The owner was very helpful, warm and it is the warmth of the place that matters. The rooms are small but with all facilities. Breakfast has a huge spread. Maya who gave us breakfast everyday was exceptionally warm and generous with her hugs. We loved her smiling face every morning. We would recommend this place if you love pretty, warm, personal places with local flavour.

Room Tip: You can choose the luxury triple room. it has two rooms and one big bed and one single bed which was ideal for us.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family