“Very Good And Cheap Hotel ”
Review of SV Boutique Hotel

Ranked #470 of 1,134 Hotels in Istanbul
Thessaloniki Region, Greece
“Very Good And Cheap Hotel ”
Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

The SV boutique hotel is a very good hotel in my opinion. The stuff was very friendly, the food delicious, and the rooms very good ! When we arrive the rooms was in very good situation ! I think that this hotel is very good because of the position (near of Taxim square) and that is very good 4stars hotel ! The next time if i want sth good and cheap i will sure choose this hotel :)

Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
sea ​​Mertoglu

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Beirut, Lebanon
Reviewed 29 December 2013

I arrived at nine pm ,the receptionist was tired and he gave me a room on the fourth floor and after that he said the lift is not working .. I went on the stairs carrying my bag , the room was small but clean . In the morning I went to have the breakfast which was good but after the breakfast I found that they stopped the lift again , so I went to reception and they told me it had broke down again and that I needed to use the stairs again no one at all said we are sorry but they were mean and ignorant . I will never go back to that silly hotel and happy that it was a two nights stay only .
Never go to that bad hotel .

Room Tip: Don't go there you will have a bad experience .
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank MustaphaEido
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Very good first impression, the reception staff were efficient and welcoming. My room was a corner room with a balcony which was lovely as you could watch the world go by. The room was spacious and very clean, wifi was excellent and the bathroom was well appointed.

Breakfast had something for everyone, quite bizarre for English tastes was chips and chicken nuggets, but good I suppose if you wish to miss lunch.

One of my fellow travellers did say they found the room a bit noisy at night, but I never noticed and would not expect it to be perfectly peaceful just of Taksim Square surrounded by restaurants and shops!

Would definitely recommend and return!

Room Tip: choose the delux room it is always nice to have a balcony!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Alesund, Norway
Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

I Stayed her for three nights. The room was spacious, clean and quiet. Staff is really friendly and helpful, and the location is Very central for shopping, conference center and Metro. Good breakfast. Recommended!

• Stayed September 2013
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 26 May 2013

I stayed here based on reviews from Trip Advisor. I found all of the reviews accurate. This was a very nice small intimate boutique hotel. The room was nice, clean and serviced well. The bathroom was modern, with nice soaps and amenities. The expanded (fruit, hard-boiled eggs, cereal) European style breakfast was self serve with very attentive/friendly staff to clean up and assist.

I really loved the service in this hotel! One day I forgot my iPhone in my room and was terrified that room service would take the phone. I rushed back to the hotel only to find my phone, neatly placed by the side of my bed. I was relieved and appreciative of the honesty in Istanbul and this hotel.

The location is great, only blocks from Taskim Square. It is close to great shopping and public transportation on a nice pedestrian street with markets, restaurants, currency exchange and ATM's. The hotel is very near the construction at Taskim Square and locally, but I didn't find this a problem. The only issue was opening the hotel room window which let in the early morning construction noise, but it was easy enough to keep the window closed which eliminated the problem. I walked around the neighborhood at all hours of the day and night and felt very safe in this location and in Istanbul in general.

Overall I would highly recommend this hotel and look forward to returning as soon as I can!

Room Tip: My room faced a street corner. I found it quiet and fun to watch the people walking below.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Andi G
deniz m, Genel Müdür at SV Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt
Reviewed 12 May 2013

sv boutique is very beautiful hotel in taksim square ,nice view very near to the square, the room is small but enough for 2 persons , the room have a small bathroom , Breakfast was very good, with an excellent choice of breads , i hope to back again soon in SV boutique

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Omar D
Poole, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 May 2013

A fab little hotel, situated just a short walk from the transport hub of Taksim square. Lively area but not too noisy. Rooms were small but very clean, showers were efficient, flat screen tv's and fast wireless Internet all added to our very pleasant stay. Staff were very friendly and extremely helpful
(Especially Karim who spoke excellent English). Breakfast was very good, with an excellent choice of breads, cold meats, fruit, cheese etc. Waitresses were attentive and always ensured we had fresh coffee. Would definitely recommend this hotel, was great value.

Room Tip: Top two floors have lovely rooms but all are currently being upgraded.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends