Adora Hotel
US$228
US$187
US$120
  • Breakfast included
Istanbul Golden City Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$64
  • Breakfast included
DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul Avcilar(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$314
US$152
Hotel Sultania(Istanbul)
US$135
US$548
US$437
  • Restaurant
All reviewsblue mosqueexcellent locationwalking distancegrand bazaarspice marketvisit istanbultramreceptionistcisterntouristtaksim
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I've stayed for short period, ie, 3 days, on may way to Europe, Istanbul is magnificent city, this hotel is small family run hotel, located in quite/small street & best place @ Sultanahmet area, warm welcome at check in, very close to visit historical places, few meters to Tram station where can connect to most attractive areas, small room sizes but it's OK for hotel, Breakfast is small but OK and with more choices will be much better, Friendly staff & special thanks to Mr. Burhan - excellent quality & best assistance, Thanks to gift "Turkish Delight" at check out, it's nice gift from hotel management, strongly recommend this hotel for staying again

Room Tip: Rooms on street view are nice.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Yanbu_2013
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We, 3 Chinese girls stayed Adora hotel for 3 days, from Oct 4th-6th. It's very convenient to visit famous places from Adora hotel, such as Topkapi Palace Museum and Hagia Sophia Museum, just 5 minutes by feet is enough. All rooms are clean and nice, feels like my home. What shock me is their service. As our time was limited for tour, we made the room mess around and no time to tidy out. When we returned the hotel, it was a fair miracle that all clothes were folded well and the room looked clean and tidy! I really love the employees here, receptionist Burhan and the handsome boy who carried suitcase for me(I forgot to ask about his name), they are very friendly and professional, Burhan even helped me to send postcard that I am very moved. Thanks for their Turkish tea and candy. Therefore, Adora hotel will be my best choice for the next visiting in Istanbul.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank Grace T
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Very well situated near the best places to visit, you can make all by feet
A nice, quiet and light room (ask for 5 th level) with confortable beds,
bathroom ok
Breakfast very complete and various
A friendly staff with Buhran
Quality and price, I'll come back

Room Tip: Ask for 5th level room
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank fmr1302
Reviewed 26 September 2013

This was our first trip to Istanbul, travelled from England. The Adora is in an excellent location, just a 30 min drive from Ataturk airport. On arrival we were greeted by the Hotel's chief receptionist Burhan who gave us complimentary tea and Turkish delight. All of the guys working at the hotel were extremely friendly and helpful, and Burhan always took time out to sit and chat, we were made to feel very welcome! The location was perfect, walking distance from the popular sites like The Blue Mosque, Grand and Spice Bazaar, and the Bosphorous. The hotel is small but very cosy. Rooms were small but very clean, an ideal base to return to during long days out shopping! Tram stations and the ferry is close by too. Breakfast was simple but lots of choice of fresh fruits, meats, cheeses, plus hot sausage, eggs and toast. There are plenty of restaurants around too and all within easy walking distance, and I highly recommend the Red River bar, located on the main road opposite, for a pre-dinner drink. There are also many cute street cats and kittens prowling around, the whole experience was amazing, we are definately comming back to Istanbul and will be staying at the Adora again!
- Arif & Jo

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank whysoserious79
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Placed in the heart of the old town you have easy access to all attractions. The hotel is very clean - high standard! Super service by the employees - especially the chief receptionist Burhan is very helpful regarding all touristquestions. It was my first visit in Istanbul ... I am sure I'll be back and then I will choose Adora again!

Best regards Hans Frank