“Very nice hotel with the perfect staff and great location”
Review of Adora Hotel

Adora Hotel
Ranked #300 of 1,159 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 19 September 2010

I stayed with my family in Adora hotel from 11-17 of September 2010.
We really enjoyed our time in this splendid hotel which made our holiday so pleasant and vivid.
The location of the hotel is fantastic! It is so close to all the main historic places of interest. There are so many cafes, restaurants with native cuisine and various shops close to the hotel...
The rooms are very cosy, light and clean which are provided with everything you may need (minibar, hairdryer, slippers and etc).
Me and my family felt as if we were at home during all our holiday in Adora hotel. It was so pleasant for us.
We appreciate so warm hospitality, help and kindness of the professional hotel staff! Thank you very much for everything!!!
I recommend Adora hotel to all my friends and relatives. And for sure whenever I am in Istanbul, I will stay only in Adora!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank Olga070

Reviewed 14 September 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Adora hotel from Sept 11-13 2010. The location of this hotel is perfect - not more than a 5 min walk to many of the historic sights. The area boasts many lively cafes and shops, and we always felt safe.
Although the rooms are on the small side they are very clean and well appointed. Who needs a large room when you have a vibrant city like Istanbul to explore? The breakfast was very nice, boasting a selection of hot and cold items such as meats, cheeses, breads, fruits, yogurts, eggs and tea and coffee. However, what makes this hotel special is the staff - they went out of their way to make sure that we were comfortable and had everything we needed. They were always friendly and ready to help.
I plan to visit Istanbul again, and when I do, I will most definitely be staying at the Adora again.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sarah55
Reviewed 11 September 2010

I was very pleased with the service offered. Burhan the receptionist is very friendly and helped me out a lot.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank Avinashpai
Reviewed 3 September 2010

The rooms are very small but have minibar, safe, aircon, free wifi. The bathrooms were small too but had hairdryer, amenities, slippers... Breakfast was OK. Everything was clean. Personnel were very kind and helpful, and the location cannot be better. All in all, a good choice if on a tight budget.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2010

It is very close to a tram route with direct links to the metro system.
All the staff were pleasant in manner and always ready to do their best to help. The breakfast buffet offered a wide variety of cold meats, cheese, salad items, fruit juices and bread plus coffee and teabag tea. On one occasion I ordered an evening meal and enjoy ed eating it on the terrace. I was not so comfortable eating outside in the mornings as the feral cats were bothersome. This is not the fault of the hotel. One suggestion - the demonstration on arrival of the use of the safe for valuables in the room and the use of the television could be carried out a little more slowly to be sure the visitor understands the process. Nothing about this hotel disappointed me and I would be happy to stay there again and intend to do so if I am able to visit Istanbul on another occasion.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2010

location, service, reliability, friendly staff particularly erdi, burham and ahmet. i am returning in a few weeks and booked here again. it made my trip to istambul fantastic.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank 154943Michelle
Reviewed 19 August 2010

The Adora is a great choice for a budget hotel in Istanbul. It's within easy walking distance of attractions such as Hagia Sophia, the Topkapi Palace and the Blue Mosque, as well as the ferry terminals at Eminonu for that romantic trip up the Bosphorus, and the tram line to central Istanbul. The staff are friendly and welcoming and happy to take care of any requests for you. My only caveat is: this is a fairly small place so is not really suited to large groups such as stag parties.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends