“The best service for Slovakian guests”
Review of Med Cezir Hotel

Med Cezir Hotel
Ranked #19 of 1,113 Istanbul B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Myself and my 12 friends from Slovakia have spent 1 week in this hotel with perfect service, with family atmosphere. Our trip in Istanbul also thanks Medcezir hotel staff was super. I would like recommend MED CEZIR to everyone!!! You will be here satisfied surely!!!
Thanks again for your hospitality MED CEZIR !!!!
It was unbelieveable trip!!!
Eva Banyiova, Nitra, Slovakia

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 22 August 2013

I had a great five day stay at the Med Cezar and enjoyed every minute. I found the staff, Sadik, Toni, Orhan and Caner to be very friendly and helpful and I was always welcomed with a warm smile and greetings when I returned from my wanderings each day. The location is all but perfect, just about a three minute walk to the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia. My room (number three, on the first floor) was large,clean and quiet with good air conditioning and a large, comfortable bed. I slept like a log every evening I was there. I was also thankful to see high quality double glazing on the windows, which kept the street noise out and the cool air in. I was rather sorry to leave and will be staying there again when I re-visit Istanbul in future.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 3 on the first floor, which was on the street side of the building. Even so, the r...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 August 2013

The guys were great and realy friendly, the location is unbeatable, 50 steps to to the main attractions.. It felt like a homecoming when my wife and I returned after a short 4 day break in the country - I would not stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: One of the rooms at the top has a nice view but the room is small and you have to walk up a few step...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Med Cezir is an excellent place to stay if you are visiting Istanbul. It is perfectly located between the Blue Mosque, Aya Sofia, and has good food. Med Cezir rooms are clean, well kept, and they have a great rooftop terrace (or room balcony) for chilling. You couldn't ask for a better staff. Toni and the boys not only helped us out in Istanbul, but helped us plan the rest of our trip in Turkey (Cappadocia, Pamukkale, and Fethiye). I would highly recommend Med Cezir if you are going to Istanbul.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2013

We stayed in Med Cezir Hotel with my boyfriend. We had great time there. Staff was so nice and helpfull. Med Cezir Hotel has good location its walkable distance to Topkapı Palace. I totally recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2013

My mom and I stayed at the med cezir for four nights and we loved it. The location is superb you are at a walking distance of the top kapı palace, sultanahmet mosk and the aya sofia. We loved the area; at night when you go to the roof you can see the magical lights of istanbul. If we go back to Istanbul this is the cosy hotel we will stay in.

• Stayed: July 2013
medcezir, Owner at Med Cezir Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2013

we thank you very much for your really nice words. we would like to host you again in our lovely hotel.
best regards.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

It isn't the Ritz, but the staff is mostly family and really go all out to make sure you have a good time. Get ready for a wake up call at o dark thirty as the "call to prayer"speaker sounds like its outside your window. It's close to the old mosques, walking distance to spice markets and bazaars , and old palaces. Careful though, kidding, the fellow next door sells carpets and I came home with one. They were very helpful, food was as good as any of the restaurants we visited, and there are a bunch of them 2 to 3 blocks from the hotel.

Room Tip: We had to share a room and bath because we booked late for the trip, but they do have rooms with pri...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Jim W

we thank you very much for your really kind words. we would like to host you again in our lovely hotel.
best regards.