“Cozy and modern hotel in the heart of Istanbul”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Lush Hotel Taksim

Lush Hotel Taksim
Ranked #459 of 1,129 Hotels in Istanbul
Hamburg, Germany
“Cozy and modern hotel in the heart of Istanbul”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

I was pleasantly surprised about Lush hotel. Small ,but very cozy , clean and modern furniture . I had everything what I need for a business trip. Same time enjoyed crossing Taxim square going to my biz event .The people in the hotel were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast area with the small atrium very nice .
I would love to be your guest again and I am recommending your hotel to my friends and partners.

Snezhana Kamburova

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny"
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Snezhana K

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
  • Turkish first
Bengaluru, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

This was my first stay @ Lush and was pleasantly suprised by the ambience and its location. It is within 5 mins of walking distance to Taksim Square and Metro Station. We enjoyed the late evening stroll to Taksim and its lanes from our hotel and enjoyed the night life. Our stay was for 4 nights and 3 days and it was an great experince. Ambience of Hotel, Room were neatly done with paintings and most importantly the washroom was neat and clean leaving us happy that we choose Lush.The room we stayed is was faced towards the street, not much of noise penetration, the bed was sufficent for two,room was compact but had all that one would require on travel trip. They also had a mini bar and locker in each room. They even had vegitarian dishes in their menu and in breakfast that was enough to make me happy.The people in the reception area were courteous, they spoke and understood English it was another plus for us.
All in all we travel back to airport leaving happy and yes the cookies they had in the reception area are a must try.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less sound penetration.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Oslo, Norway
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

The perfect location for young adults who want to get the full shopping, sightseeing and nightlife experience.

The hotel is clean, the staff is friendly and the brekfast is very good. The interior of the hotel is cool and modern.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ESyv
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

I stayed at Lush for four nights this October. This is my 2nd time. My 1st time have to admit was better. I had a view on the street and a balcony.
This time the room was next to elevator. And I asked the agent for a change, he said he will try. But nothing was done. There was also a hygiene issue as the closets have remaining hair.

Anyway I only used the room to sleep at night between being out all day and then going out at night.
Also I had to request the bathroom amnesties after my 2nd night. This should be done automatically without the need to ask.
I used a tea and caffe from the room and they never got replaced!!!

The size of the deluxe room was ok. But I will not highly stay here again. I was not happy with how they Handel a returning guest.
I chooses the hotel for location which great. And based on a 1st experience. But the 2nd time was not as sweet. But to be fair the location and overall value of hotel is good.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Maroc_NYC
lushhip, Guest Relations Manager at Lush Hotel Taksim, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
Dear valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to bring your experience to our attention.
Please accept our most sincere apologies due to the inconvenience you faced during your stay and departure.
Guest satisfaction is of utmost importance to us and all necessary actions about training our staff have been taken.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you once again for sharing your constructive comments with us.
Kindest regards,
Aydın Ceylan
Lancaster, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013

Lovely hotel and great option for people who want to be in a central location with access to shopping, action and transport links. It's a great location for people travelling from either of the Istanbul airports as its walking distance to the Havatas bus stop near Taksim Square! Hotel is very clean and room was an acceptable size for Istanbul, where standards vary greatly! I have stayed in more expensive hotels in the rather bland areas of Fatih and Sultanahmet but they weren't as good as this. Breakfast was really nice and relaxed in the restaurant below and surrounded by lovely artistic works and ambience. All together a great option for one of the liveliest areas on the planet!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013

My wife and I recently stayed at this hotel after a cruise and were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the hotel given our lack of experience with the city. The room was clean if somewhat spartan and the location was very convenient to Taksim Square, shopping, and restaurants. What made the visit worth the 5 stars was the staff. They were uniformly helpful and courteous and made our admittedly rather rushed stay much easier and enjoyable.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
St. John's, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

Had a wonderful stay at Lush. The hotel staff was most helpful and friendly. The hotel is clean and very comfortable. The location is excellent, close to Taksim (funicular, buses, metro) and the Galata area. I felt at home there and am grateful to the staff for helping me organize my outings and learning a few words of Turkish. The hotel is very reasonable priced. This hotel was recommended by friends and did not disappoint. I will definitely stay at Lush when I return to Istanbul.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo