I stayed at this hotel with 2 more friends and spent a week on it. Overall, I was very pleased with the stay. Here´s how it went:
- The check-in/reception people are awesome. Very helpful and speak good english (we had no trouble with it at the tourist sites and restaurants).
- Location is very good! Quiet street, close to metro lines, restaurants and sight-seeing spots
- We did not eat at hotel´s restaurant, but other guests said it was nice
- Breakfast was good and complimentary
- Pool is on the basement, but it was hot and well maintained.
- Rooms are small, as in rest of Europe
- Beds are just OK. Not bad, not good.
- Too few channels on Cable TV.
- At night it is very easy to hear the noises from the corridor or your neighbour. Hope you don´t get a loud one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located next to the Topkapi palace in the heart of Istanbul and from where we are we invite you to explore the mysteries of two thousand years. In hopes of capturing the spirit of the area, our Konak's atmosphere, decor and design take a revolutionary approach in combining 19th century style with 21st century comfort. Combined with this atmosphere, what if we offer the promise of distinctive hospitality? Just imagine! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sirkeci Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirkeci Konak Istanbul
- Hotel Sirkeci Konak