“An Oasis of Warmth & Typical Turkish Hospiltality & Helpfulness”
Review of Sirkeci Mansion

Sirkeci Mansion
Ranked #3 of 1,163 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 4 February 2013

What more can I say about this wonderful hotel and the kind staff that hasn't already been said?
Istanbul is an amzing city to visit and this hotel was perfect. The location could not have been any better and the breakfast and food was very good. After a hard day's sightseeing it was great to come back and sit in the cosy seating area downstairs and have
tea and sandwiches.
I can't recoomend this hotel and the staff enough.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank christine010
boyaci, Owner at Sirkeci Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2013

My Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your review and it is very nice and important for me to hear that you very much enjoyed your stay. I am proud of my staff that they try all their best.

Thank you again. You should come again for a longer stay and let me know that I can help you organizing your trip in Turkey

Owner of the Hotel

Write a ReviewReviews (3,031)

Reviewed 30 January 2013

The management and staff of this hotel went well beyond the call of duty to make sure we had a wonderful stay in Istanbul. They were friendly and unbelievably helpful in every way. I can't recommend this hotel enough.

1  Thank andrewbowden737

My Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your review and appreciate your kind comments.

Reviewed 28 January 2013

My husband booked the hotel based on location and reviews. Honestly, the reviews don't do this hotel justice. The staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome. My family truly appreciated their efforts and great service. The rooms are so cozy and immaculate. The food in the restaurant is delicious. The plate of Lokums (Turkish Delights) was a pleasant surprise. The activities were interesting. The tours gave us a glimpse of the life of locals and a better appreciation of the history of Istanbul. We look forward to visiting again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank JoJoJamil

My Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing us for your stay and I appreciate your kind comments on Sirkeci Konak. I am so glad that you had a pleasant stay at our hotel.

Do not forget us and please contact us if you need any kind of assistance about Istanbul or Turkey. We will be so happy to see you in Sirkeci Konak Family again.

Reviewed 28 January 2013

Even before you get there everyone in the hotel is amazing, willing to help, prompt responses...Perfect pick up at the airport even though I arrived past midnight, once I made it to the hotel I was greeted with friendliness and and taken to a room exactly as it is pictured in the website with a wonderful view of Gulhane Park. In the morning I woke up after a good night and found a full and varied breakfast. The location is great, the service couldn't be nicer. The Turkish bath a great experience. I can only say positive things about this hotel, everyone contributed to make it a fantastic stay and I don't think I would ever stay elsewhere if I am on tourism in Istanbul. Congratulations and thank you to everyone in Sirkeci Konak.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends

My Dear Guest,

Such comments motivates us more than anything and shows us we are on the right path. We will look forward to seeing you with us in the family again.

Reviewed 27 January 2013

This is a fantastic hotel with amazing staff and the most helpful attitude I think I've ever come across. From the moment we arrived the staff have been outstanding, with suggestions of what to see and do in this awesome city (and no selling of any tours!) to immaculate cleanliness in the room. We joined the walking tour of the old Silk Route (free), hosted by one of the staff and so informative with none of the customary stops to 'see' favoured shops ie spend money/earn commission. He helped with our plans for the rest of the day too. There is a small pool with sauna and hamman in the hotel and you can book a massage at extra cost. There is a wide selection beautifully displayed at breakfast, as well as tea and coffee and free bottled water in the room. The hotel is perfectly located so you can reach everywhere on foot. We have stayed in 5-star hotels throughout the world but we would be hard-pushed to remember one where the service has been this good. Fabulous!

Room Tip: Ours was just a standard double (they were full so couldn't upgrade us) but it had a view over t...
1  Thank Mrs C

My Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your review and appreciate your kind comments.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

We stayed four nights. Most importantly the friendliness and the helpfulness of the staff is above all expectations. They were always there to assist us in any way. Our room was spacious, bed was comfortable. In the afternoon tea and sandwiches are served in the lobby, a very kind treat. Location is great, because it is close to major tourist attractions. The tram stop is just a few hundred meters away, we took the tram almost everywhere. Since it is a touristy area, it is very quiet at night compared to other Istanbul locations. Do not miss: Opposite to the hotel there is a small jewelry shop owned by a beautiful cat.
We would go back to the hotel no question.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MirellaBudapest
boyaci, Owner at Sirkeci Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2013

Reviewed 23 January 2013

We have just spent a few days at this hotel and from the moment we entered the staff went out of their way to make us welcome. From the welcome drinks and a full explanation of the services available, through to booking restaurants, cars etc for us they were extremely helpful. The rooms were very clean and neat. We had a balcony room for our first few nights then on our return (we had gone off touring while they kindly stored our luggage) a slightly bigger room. We ate at the hotel restaurant and also at their other two associated restaurants (Imbat and another - the name escapes me, but it starts with a "P" and was very good.) I even did a cooking lesson! The only minor problem was that my husband said the running machine in the gym 'sank' in the middle....who goes half way around the world to exercise on holidays anyway?
And the box of Turkish Delight given to me at the end was a final perfect touch!
The hotel is well positioned with the tram stop just a couple of minutes down on the corner. Buy tokens from the Jetonmatik for 3TL and the tram system will take you from one side of the city to the other with ease. Of course the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia and Topkapi are all within easy walking distance. Definitely recommend. PS - A good selection for breakfast

Room Tip: Before booking walking tours etc check out what the hotel provides. They offer many services includ...
1  Thank Dancing-Maz

My Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your review and it is very nice and important to me to hear that you very much enjoyed your stay. Reading your review is a great motivator and lead us to continue with desire and passion.

Hope to see you again! Anything from Istanbul, just let me know.